Bakugou x Midoriya!Male Reader

Title:
Genre:
Warnings: Reader bully's Deku a bit

(Y/n) = your name
(Y/h/c) = your hair colour
(Y/h/l) = your hair length

In this you are Deku's twin older brother that actually was born with a quirk.
---------------------------------------------------------

When I was little I would always hang out with Kachan and our other friends, and even Deku would tag along too. However everything changed when we the whole family went to see the doctor about Deku's late, and soon to be nonexistent, quirk.

"You should probably give it up" the doctor said nonchalantly. I guess in Deku's shock, he dropped his all might action figure.

"Excuse me, but you're fourth generation, right, ma'am?" The doctor kept talking to mum about somethings that I couldn't be bothered to listen to.

•°---°•

"Damn it Izuku, your such an embaressment!" I yell at him infront of Kachan and our friends while activating my quirk to intimidate him. They all laughed along. "Wow (y/n) who knows, you might be just as pethetic as your brother!" Someone chimed in and they all laughed harder.

I look over to Kachan who wasn't laughing at that joke. "Oi shut up! (Y/n) could kick your ass any day!" Kachan came to my defence and yelled at the nitwit who said the joke.

Our hands intertwine as he takes me away from the group who now focused their attntion back on tormenting Deku.

I chuckle to myself as I lay on my side on Katsuki's bed. I was ment to be studying but after a bit of nagging and insiting I won't do anything, Katsuki finaly gave up on getting me to try. "Sweet-fucking-heart I love you but if you don't shut up right now I'll fucking kill you" My lover hiss at me, and I gave a hum of agreement not wanting to piss him off even further.

"Is that damned nerd still trying to get into UA?" Katsuki asks me. "No clue babe, I think he is serious but I have no actual idea on whats going through his head" I mutter out. I don't want Deku to go to UA because he's quirkless and he could get really hurt. My boyfriend had a similar thought process, we only bullied Deku so he wouldnt become a hero and get killed on his first day.

A frustrated sigh leaves my lips, hearing that Katsuki gets up and joins me on the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist, burrying his head into my neck and placing gental kisses in an attempt to sooth my growing anxiety over my brothers wellbeing. Why did that damn Deku have to be so determined to be a hero?

"Either way he'll fail the entrance exam, we don't need to worry. No one has been killed in years when taking the exam" he mutters into my neck, continuing to pepper kisses and nibbling at my earlob to get my mind off all my thoughts. "Wait, someone died doing the entrance exam?" I say, shocked. "No babe, stop being so fucking gullible" he snapped back.

"I hope you're right Katsuki, I love you so much" I mutter to him.

"Love you too dumbass"