☁🖤Varian x Male Reader☁🖤

Show/movie: tangled the series (s1)

Story: My Prince

(3 person POV)

3 years after the tragic kidnapping of Princese Rapunzal, the King and Queen had another child who would one day rule over the kingdom of Corona.

That young boy was Prince (Y/n). Yes he was a prince, but he felt like he was a prisoner in his own castel. (Y/n) had never been anywhere outside the castel grounds his entire life.

However things changed very quickly.

Prince (Y/n) found it incredibly easy to sneak out of the castle grounds now that his sister had returned. All of the atention was on her and that made (Y/n) feel better about things, but it eventually began to feel as if everyone was completely ignoring him.

That is until (Y/n) met Varian.
A boy who only wanted to make his father proud. The two got along very well and even started a forbidden relationship, not only between to males but a Prince and an Alchemist.

~T I M E S K I P~

(Varians POV)

I need help, Rapunzel can help. Dad is getting stuck in the amber, but she can break it! I continue to head to the castle, but when I got there no one would listen! My dad needs help!

---------------------------------------------------------

I was thrown out of the castle after I tried asking the princess for help. It's no use, I need to get back and help him myself. I was about to start to make my way back to my village when I heard prince (Y/n) call for me, my boyfriend was calling for me.

His figure made its way through the storm and tackled me into a hug.

"Varian talk to me, what happened? I saw you talking to Rapunzel, what do you need me to do? I'll do anything!" He shouts over the storm.

After I explain what happened he looks furious. Tugging my hand, he pulls me up and we head off to my village to see what we can do.

But we were to late.

(Y/n POV)

I stand back and watch as Varian crumbles to the ground in defeat, the amber fully taking over his father. I walk over but not in time to hear him mummble something, but he's probably just greving. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into my body.

His eyes held a mix of; hate, regret, guilt. All I could do at that point was comfort him, gently stroking his hair and whispering sweet nothings into his ear and reasuring him that everything will be OK.

Eventually we both fell asleep together on the floor, Varian cuddling into my side with arm on my chest.

OK I like this one way more then the previous one. I'm not so good at angst T^T.

455 words