☁King x Fairy!Male Reader☁

Title: Really Crybaby?
Genre: fluff
Warnings: suggested "adult fun time"

(Y/n) = your name
(Y/h/c) = your hair colour
(Y/h/l) = your hair length
---------------------------------------------------------

Being Helbrams brother had its perks, like meeting the King Harliquin of the fairy forest. And that meeting turned to friendship, and that friendship turned into a hidden realationship.

We both knew that Elaine would be happy for us, but Helbram...

He was a little unprodictable.

However that didn't stop the long nights of warm cuddling, soft kisses and passionate love. We love each other so much, and I want Helbram to accept us and our love.

"King, I want to tell Helbrem about us" I said one sunny afternoon as I grab his hands in mine and gentaly rub the back of his hands with my thumbs. "I don't know (Y/N), you know Helbram" he said with a small frown.

I lean in a connect our lips and watch him become flustered. "Do you really think we should tell him? We've only been dating for 231 years" He stutters out. "Exactly, we need to tell him!" I yell to him with a bright smile.

"What are you two talking about?" Elaine and Helbram float down to us. I go to met them half way. "Hey you guys king and I have something we want to tell you".

I felt King put his hand over my mouth to stop me from talking and wrapped an arm around my waist and pull me back and pressed me into his cheast.

Helbram raised an eyebrow at us while Elaine giggled, already knowing our secret.

King flushed and started trying to stutter out an excuse being his cute self, I guess it didn't really help that I softly kissed his palm and used that as an escape from his gentle hold. I flew over to my brother and took a deep breath before speaking. "King and I are dating" I said with a big smile, proud of how much we love each other.

Helbram turns to the mess that is the fairy King. Elaine was already by her brothers side trying to calm him before he died of emaressment. "Really Crybaby? My brother? you could have done so much better."

"Hey! Don't be so mean!" I yell at him, but he wasn't saying that he didn't aprove of us. I smiled and wrap my arms around him and thank him.

King burys his head into his hands heat radiating off if him.