Ch. 8 History as You Don't Know It

Sa-Thi-Cian's (Past) POV:
I have no clue what went wrong on the Wiskilo.

All the systems were working fine, we were hovering just above Earth, then all of a sudden, the ship just short-circuited, heading down towards it.

The engines had failed, and the navigation is faltering.

I've heard that Earth hasn't had any peaceful interactions with aliens, but I've learned a lot about Earth's customs.

For one, you don't just go up to someone, and say "Hey, I'm an alien. I come in peace.", because you'll get tortured, or possibly killed, because most humans would rather find new ways to expand their horizons by force, than actually talk with someone different.

Hell, just look at how they treat their own, just by their sexual preference, or their skin color.

The Earth Year is 2001, so you would think, at the turn of the century, everything would change, but there is still so much violence, so much hatred.

That's why my team and I were sent to Earth, to evaluate the possibility of them being ready to be visited by other lifeforms, but they're too near-sighted, not open to other possibilities.

The ship broke through the Earth's atmosphere too quickly, so our entire ship is smoking.

Wa-Wu-thi, my brother, the commander of the Wiskilo, and the leader of the Liven Clan, came into the flight deck, the front of the ship.

"Sa-Thi-Cian, hi satu lisu biw prit!", he commanded (Sa-thi-cian, get ready for impact!)

I looked outside and saw that we were about to crash, so I got into my seat, the pilot's seat, and strapped myself down.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Wa-Wu-Thi run out of the command center, then heard an explosion.

"WA-WU-THI!", I yelled, unbuckling my seatbelt, and getting out of my chair, just as the ship impacted into the ground, flinging me through the front shield, and slamming me into the ground, knocking me out, the last thing I saw being my ship igniting in flame.

I awoke to being put in the back of a vehicle of some kind, strapped down to a table with wheels.

I could feel the wetness of blood on my forehead, since I did land partly on my face, which knocked me out.

I felt the start of the vehicle, and we moved forward.

I looked around, and saw rough fabric-feeling cloth holding me down; my arms, legs, and my chest.

I started to struggle, and pull away from the cloth, which I noticed starting to tear.

I pulled harder, and my left arm came loose, so I used it against the other straps.

Within 5 seconds, I had all of them off, and I hopped off the table, making an alarm sound, and 4 guards entered the back of the track, with electric sticks.

".......!", a guard commanded, pointing at me, in a harsh voice, me not understanding him, due to my suit being off me.

Then, the 4 guards circled around me, in a threatening way.

Before I could defend myself, I heard a voice in my head, which said, "Sa-Thi-Cian, di lio chi Elijah..... Lop we... Xuo tre sip Wiskilo...", which made everything slow down. (Sa-Thi-Cian, this is Elijah.... Help me.... Im on the Wiskilo....)

Wui lu saw, vuil ni livenese?, I thought. (You sound different, how do you know Livenese?)

"Zio mey veo bep vy, Sa-Thi-Cian. Mut liip!!", Elijah replied (I learned from you, Sa-Thi-Cian. Please help!!)