Ch. 6 Crash

Elijah's POV:
My first thought; cool, aliens!

Then, I remembered something that happened when I was 6 years old.

It was evening, around 7:30, and I was watching Justice League, the animated series in the early 2000s.

I had just finished the first part of the 1st episode, since it was broken up in two-three parts.

All of a sudden, I started to get a massive headache, and it got more and more painful, until I super sped downstairs, went in the kitchen, and took out a bottle of ibuprofen from the medicine cabinet above the microwave.

My parents took it regularly for their migraines, which was kinda weird because they only had headaches when certain people came over.

Anyway, I took one and lied down on the couch, falling asleep on impact.

Now, weirdly enough, I dreamt of aliens, and I don't know if it was my imagination, but, looking at that spaceship on the news, it reminded me of that because, the ship that I saw in my dream was the same, but it was damaged and torn apart in real life.

In the dream, I was in front of the ship, unbroken, and, let me just say, it was massive.

It looked like it was a mother ship, but, somehow in my head, I knew it was just a standard ship.

The doors were made out of pure energy, like most alien ships are.

Then, I, being the curious one I am, started to walk through the door in front of me.

It surprisingly worked, leaving me to wander the ship, which looked so futuristic.

There was red energy being transferred in these tubes on the edges of the walls.

There were also rising doors, mostly used in space movies.

I walked through the door in front of me, which revealed this big dark room, and in the middle, a red dashboard with a lot of buttons.

I walked up to the dashboard, its red glow shining in my eye.

There was a big black button in the middle of the dashboard, with a red alien head on it.

I deep-down knew that it wasn't the smartest move to push the button, but what can you do? I was 6.

I pressed the button, and this hologram of this colossal beast with two reptilian eyes, with a third in the middle of its forehead that looked kinda human.

He was wearing some sort of suit, like a 2nd skin.

His neck looked very rocky and bumpy, but..... It looked like he had some kind of thick necklace around his neck.

It had a whole bunch of miniature green buttons on it.

Then, the colossal alien spoke in a language I've never heard before.

"Ra doe thi wum pho see dum row.", the alien stated. State your name and rank.

Wow, trippy.

The alien's voice was garbled, like he was on steroids.

"Ra doe thi wum pho see dum row!", he repeated, more aggressively. State your name and rank!

Suddenly, I had the bravery to speak up.

"Um, I can't understand you.", I stated.

"dum fi jie kap wiv kew zuu?", the alien asked. What did you say?

"I can't understand you.", I stated more clearly.

"Gie soo apha ree you. There, that's better. Who the hell are you?", the alien asked, holding a button on his necklace for a few seconds, before letting go. I can't understand...