Ch. 7 Betrayal by the Clan

Robin's POV:
Ohh, my head.

So, this must be what it feels like when someone wipes your memory.

Wait a minute, how do I remember that?

Did Elijah... Leave my memories intact?

Oh, man, could I wreck the timeline by knowing the future?

What about Elijah? How does he become Knight? Will he be okay?

Ok, calm down, Robin, I thought. It'll be okay. Just have to stay calm.

Then, I heard a groan come from my floor; a feminine groan.

I looked down from my bed, with extreme pain coming from my head, and I saw Margeret rubbing her eyes, sitting up on the ground.

Curious, I started to concentrate, trying to read her mind.

Damn, what happened?, I heard in my head. The last thing I remember was sitting here, waiting for Robin, and then...

She, then, looked up at me, and a huge grin stretched across her face.

"Robin!!", she exclaimed, getting up quickly, and hugging me.

"Hey, Margaret. I missed you, too.", I replied, hugging her back.

After we broke away, she asked me, "So, how'd it go?", sitting on my bed, wanting me to tell everything.

So, I told her about the speed-vortex, Past Chase being inside Future Chase's mind, etc. However, I was very vague when mentioning Knight.

"Knight? What did they wear, Armor?", she asked, chuckling.

"Haah.", I replied, sarcastically. "No, actually, it was a black bodysuit. Their helmet was solid black, with a very dark visor across their eyes."

"Hmm, so they wanted to go for a 'Dark Knight' persona.", she joked, chuckling.

"Basically, yeah, but the rest is all a blur. Guess I fell asleep on my way back.", I added, lying and shrugging.

"Gotcha, gotcha. So, what was this I hear about Chase and you kissing?", she asked, smirking.

"Um.....", I stated, blushing.

"Oh, don't worry, I ship it. Just don't have sex with him before you're ready.", she replied, smiling wide.

"Wha....", I faltered, awestruck, before she busted out laughing.

"Haah, sorry. I had to.", she replied, laughing her ass off.

Then, after rolling my eyes, both she and I stood up from my bed, and went downstairs to the kitchen, where Anthony was making dinner.

Wait, What!??

"Um, Anthony. Whatcha doing?", I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I'm making dinner, silly.", Anthony stated, smiling.

"You never make dinner.", I stated, confused.

"Well, with Aunt Lucy not feeling well, I figured I'd make an exception.", he replied. "Here, try this.", he added, putting this spoon in my mouth.

"It tastes good, but weren't you just in your room, like you usually are?", I asked, really confused.

"Robin, are you feeling okay?", Margeret asked, pressing her hand against the back of my neck.

Suddenly, I felt a headrush go through my entire skull.

It was like a surge of energy passed through my entire body.