Sequel Information

Title: Quantum: The Stories of Elijah Samson Book 3: The Twin Rays

Synopsis:
*Spoiler Warning***
Read First two books for reading this!!

In the last book, Elijah succumbed to his injuries from Wa-wu-thi, Sa-thi-Cian's brother, and passed away in the hospital, surrounded by his Mom and Dad in their younger stages. When he woke up on a hospital bed, he was surprised to find that he was back alive, in 2022. He was even more shocked to see his mom alive, even though she and his Dad had both died at Holland Hospital a few years prior. As he looks around the world, everything's changed, with more villains and different heroes, and his entire family dynamic affected. Apart from that, two new students at the school, The Ryan sisters, takes a special interest in Elijah. Then, there's this new villain who can project both fire and ice from their hands. How will Elijah be able to handle this? Find out in the 3rd installment of the 5-book series.

1st chapter plot: The books begins with Elijah getting over the disbelief that his Mom is alive, and deciding to just go with the motion, since it's bad for a speedster to tell that he changed history. He gets dismissed from the hospital, and is sent home to rest. While on his way, he gets attacked by a villain who can control the limbs of other rightly named "The Puppeteer".
_________________________________________
Humphrey here. I'm so sorry, I've been working mentally on the best way to phrase this without giving away too much information. However, I did good this time, plus, between military, Work, and school, I haven't really managed my time the best to write. 😅😅. However, I'm doing better. The next chapter I'll be updating is the bonus info for Burdened Book 3 😉😏😏. I can guarantee that it'll be amazing. As always, read well, be safe, especially with this weather, and I look forward to having Burdened and this book finished by the weekend. Humphrey out.