Meeting Them

Nobody's  POV

Azumaya saw the door slowly open and saw Yui standing there, In a quiet voice Yui said "Come inside baby..." Azumaya slowly entered with his long t-shirt almost at his knees and his hair all wet and his tennis shoes.

The brother's eyes widened at the sight of a cute petite boy with black hair and bangs covering his eyes.

Laito appeared right behind Azumaya and licked Azumaya's neck, Azumaya made a tiny noise and started shaking in fear.

Ayato appeared infront of the boy and crouched down looking at him while smirking in the meanwhile Yui was just looking at them with a very VERY angry face it looked like it could explode.

Soon after Kanato stood beside Ayato and just looked at Azumaya, he started talking and said "Ne Teddy isn't he so cute and delicate~..." Kanato creepily smiled. Yui said "Guys get off of him and give him space before i knock you out!" They all went back to sit down with the other brothers in annoyance.

Yui helped Azumaya introduce himself and after all the brothers got to know him properly even if he was very quiet and sensitive Yui took him upstairs and showed him his room.

Yui's POV

I heard Azumaya say "B-babe... I know I'm giving them us all a chance to date, I-... don't know what to say" he blushed in embarrassment after forgetting what he was gonna say. I chuckled "Would you like to sleep in my room today~?" he nodded slowly. "Alright lets go bathe you!" I said in a delighted voice.

Time skippy to the bath!!!

I washed him thoroughly looking at his perfect body. His ears suddenly popped out along with his tail, I washed them too but he kind of moaned a bit because they were quite sensitive. After the bath I changed him into a long T-shirt since he didn't wanna wear any underwear that's my baby I thought to myself while chuckling.

We both went to bed while he was clinging onto me and I was rubbing his head and petting his ears making him pur. We both just went to sleep thinking about tomorrow.

Well that is it for this chapter i hope you enjoyed! Ill post tomorrow if i can! Love yall <3