Mukami's

Azumaya's POV

I started walking down the stairs but suddenly I was picked up by someone, I was soon after in a room that has bookshelves and a tea set. I looked up and saw Reiji he quickly kissed me, my eyes widened soon after started closing and kissed back. He pulled away and placed me on the couch, "Sorry..." is all he said I looked at him in awe and rubbed his head "Its okay" I said as i smiled.

Time skip

I was cuddling on the couch with Reiji and I looked to my side, there was someone standing there..... they pulled my arm and I started crying. Reiji woke up disturbed by the noise and no longer felt me on his chest, "AZU" he yelled as he saw me fade away with an unknown figure.

At the Mukami's residence

I woke up to 4 people in the same room as me, I was shaking, tears dropping. Suddenly a voice from a blonde male squealed " He's awake, he's awake!!!!" "Who the fuck are you?!" I said, "That wasn't very nice hmph." The blonde pouted. A guy with light brown hair started introducing himself without saying anything "I am Yuma and these are my brothers Ruki, Azusa and Kou."
I slowly nodded and said "Are you guys by any chance.... also in the relationship thing because Yui said something about another group...." "Yep! Hope we get along maso~chan!" Kou said.

Ruki just went up to me and dragged me to my new room "There" he threw me in the room and shut the door. "Rude much.." I scoffed

Time skip

I walked down the stairs wearing pink thigh high socks, small shirt and booty shorts with my cat ears pink. I walked to the dining table where Yuma and Kou were arguing, I went to sit on Azusa's lap and he started feeding me. Everyone looked over and Azusa evilly smirked, Yuma scoffed "I want cuddles too pink cat!" I stood up and went to sit on Yuma's lap and laid my head on his chest falling asleep.

Time skip

The guys were about to leave "So who is staying with Maso~chan!" Kou asked and smiled, everyone looked at Azusa "Okay" Azusa said, they all left.

Want the next chapter to be a lemon 🍋/ smut 👅 chapter????
You guys decide thanks for reading!