Kanato

As I woke up noticing Ayato wasn't there anymore, I crawled out of bed and held onto the wall as it was hard for me to walk. I quickly took out my clothes (Baggy jeans, sweatshirt with one sleeve rolled up and many hello kitty hair clips), I threw them onto the bed and almost fell onto the floor clinging onto the closet.

After Azumaya got changed

I slowly crawled downstairs making my way to the pool where everyone was sitting down, leaning on the wall or laying down. They all turned to me and started blushing, Reiji quickly shook his head and started talking to not make this awkward "Why are you crawling?" I answered "Ayato~kun abused of my no-no square." I pouted as everyone's eyes widened, "Did you touch MY baby?!" Yui said, "I COULDN'T HELP IT" Ayato stated.

Everyone was arguing, I just crawled over to Kanato and pulled his finger. He looked at me and smiled as I whispered "C-can I-?" he sat down and pulled me onto his lap handing me his teddy bear as I snuggled him.

Time skip

I woke up noticing nobody was here except Kanato, me and Teddy, Kanato looked down at me as I looked directly into his eyes as he brushed away my bangs to reveal my baby blue eyes. He leaned in and kissed me passionately, after a few seconds our lips seperated and a bright shade of pink took over my face.

He stood up and he walked out the door smiling and holding teddy close to his mouth.

Thats all for today hope you enjoyeddd!~