...

Shuu's POV

"Laito stop it he's scared" I said, Laito rolled his eyes "I'll get you later~" I looked down at Azumaya and thought to myself what is this feeling...? I gently let him go and just walked away.

Azumaya's POV

Yui came closer to me and pulled me into a hug, "Reiji... can we- please go outside? I think he just needs to maybe escape reality for a bit" Yui said, I looked at Reiji shivering in fear, Reiji sighed "Fine but don't take too long". Yui smiled and dragged me out, when we were outside she led me further into the woods and we sat infront of a clear lake. Yui said "Come here babe" I scooted closer to her and she pulled me even closer and we started basically cuddling eachother, she just rested on a tree behind her while I fell asleep on her chest. She just started humming to make me more comfortable...

2 hours later

Yui started shaking me, "H-huh?" I rubbed my eyes and Yui said "Its time to go back, we can come here tomorrow if you like? Or anyday you want to!" I nodded as we both stood up and made our way back to the mansion, when we were there we both went upstairs to change into other clothes for dinner. I was wearing a hoodie and shorts with only socks on, I heard someone tell me to come down for dinner. I ran down the stairs and walked my way over to the dining table and sat between Yui and Laito, after we all ate and I took our plated they all started talking, arguing, whatever they normally do. I got ontop of Laito and started sleeping on him.

"What is he doing~?" Laito started, everyone looked at him and Yui said "He normally does that when he wants attention or wants someone to pet his ears." Laito started petting my ears and said "Ne~ Well i don't know about you guys but i like him when he is in this state~"

They all glared at him in anger except Yui who kept looking at her nails

Well thats it for today!~

Love you guyssssss 🤍