Sleepy

Azumaya's POV

After all that happened with Ayato and Kanato I remembered about the lake! I went upstairs to look for Yui and came across her room, I walked in slowly and saw her reading a book. I went between her legs and peeked from under the book. Yui gave me a warm smile and said "Let me guess, you want to go to the lake?" "You know me too well." I smiled

Time skip!!!

We both sat there infront of the lake, "Baby, i'm gonna go get in wanna come?" I said "Ofcourse!" She responded. Yui started stripping and got in with her bra and underwear, "B-baby can I get in with my clothes on..." I said and Yui responded "Baby come on if it is about your bruised body it doesn't matter come on." I sighed and took off my jeans, socks, sweater leaving me in my pink top (Kind of like a bra) and pink laced underwear revealing my scars and red bruises, I got in the lake and went over to Yui.

Yui was basically carrying me since my legs were a little short and I was too tired to swim, we stayed there, talked, laughed, and had water fights. Everything was going great, we slowly got out and sat down. Yui got the snacks and gave me a popsicle, I was enjoying my popsicle until I saw Shuu laying down on the branch of a tree and Yui immediately put a towel over me as soon as she noticed Shuu AND Subaru then Laito, Kanato, Reiji and Ayato.

"So this is where you guys went" Reiji started, Ayato appeared beside me and pulled the towel off "Come on let me see your slim body its nothing I haven't seen~" I immediately pushed him off and he scoffed "Attitude huh?". "You are not allowed to leave the household especially because you are new here and Yui you already know this." Reiji said in a serious tone, I stood up knowing this wasn't gonna get any better so I went up to him looking directly at his eyes and said ".... Stop being a bitch..." everyone's eyes widened "Excuse me?!" Reiji said, "You heard me.. you never let us do ANYTHING you really think I'm that stupid to believe that I can escape from you guys!? I am trying my best here to build a relationship and you don't let me do shit! So SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME ENJOY TIME WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WHO YOU ALL TOOK AWAY FROM ME." I yelled, Reiji slapped me and said "DO NOT TALK BACK." I kicked him in the balls and ran back to the mansion grabbing my clothed quickly.

I knew I was gonna cry so I head up to my room and lock the door to take a shower, I change into my clothes (Baby blue nightgown and a blue laced underwear) and quickly jump on my bed and start crying.

Knock knock

"WHO IS IT" I yell in a mad voice, "Reiji..." I start shaking and hide under the covers What will he do to me!! Is all I can think about...

That's all for today bye guy$$$!!!