Who is that...

(HEY YALL its like 5:20 AM? Idk i have school today so ill make this short.)

Azumaya's POV

It was 12:00 PM in the afternoon (IDK at what time they go to school again sorry) I wanted to go for a walk, as I slowly remove Yui's hand and head I get off the bed and just put on some shorts.

I walked outside and went further into the woods, I felt someone watching me. My tail and ears  suddenly lift up  and I see a figure in the distance watching me, my eyes widened as I noticed that It's watching me. I quickly turn into a cat and run right back to the Sakamaki Residence, I opened the door and closed it behind me as quietly as I could. I felt 7 eyes on me and i slowly looked up. "Where were you?" I heard a voice realising Reiji was right behind me, I started shaking in fear and Yui came and hugged me from behind whispering in my ear saying "Go on you can tell him we won't get mad." I nodded and quietly said "I went for a walk...." the brothers were surprised because they have never heard my voice, Reiji calmy said "Don't do that again without our permission." he just walked away. Laito came and licked my neck, "Ne~ Kitty~chan im thirsty~" I just stood there in fear as he slowly opened his mouth and took out his fangs. I suddenly felt someone grab me and push me against their chest saying "Stop it Laito, he is scared."

Who is that?

Thats all for today byeee!