Another state of mood?

Azumaya's POV

I heard Reiji slowly unlock the door and enter my room, he grabbed my by the ear from under the cover and threw me to the floor. His eyes were glowing, "Do not disrespect me!" he yelled as loud as he could that anyone a mile away could hear him. I started crying because of the pain, he suddenly slapped me again and threw me against the wall so hard to enough to make me pass out.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

When I was knocked out I could barely hear someone yelling, suddenly I heard many footsteps and it felt like someone lifted me up. They were carrying me bridal style as they took my away from all the noise, I could still feel tears dropping from my eyes.

Time skip

I woke up and saw Laito, he came over to me as soon as he saw that I was awake. He hugged me and rubbed my head as I started crying, I just rested my head on his chest and sobbed. A few minutes of this had passed and I looked up at him, I kissed his forehead and softly smiled. He quickly kissed me while cupping my face.

After a LONG make out session

He pulled away, I was panting he smirked "Ne~ that was fun kitty~chan.." my face turned a bright shade of red "I wish I could stay a bit more but I have something to do~" I nodded at his words and right before he left the room "Oh.. kitty~chan, watch out for Reiji..." I tilted my head at what he said.

He left the room

what does he mean?

Thanks for reading <3