Ayato~kun... what are you doing?

Azumaya's POV

I felt eyes on me and someone petting my ears making me purr, I stayed silent as I was enjoying the feeling. Suddenly I heard the red head without a fedora slam his hands on the table, he stood up and yelled "Oi! Give kitty~chan back! Yours truly is the only one allowed near him!" Laito smirked "He chose me not you~" he stated. Ayato yelled "LIAR he would choose me anyday, you were just closer!" I covered my ears not liking the noise, I got up and went back upstairs to my room which I haven't fully explored. As I walked into the room and heard Ayato~Kun not talking anymore from downstairs but the others did I frowned and thought to myself.. That's strange...?

Time skip! (He showered already)

I came out of the bathroom with my long white almost transparent shirt, and only underwear on. Somebody pulled me onto my bed, my eyes widened as I saw Ayato~kun. He was so silent... he stared at me for a minute then just started kissing me!!! I let out tiny moans causing him to get turned on, he broke the kiss and smirked at my state. I was panting and drooling..

Smut/Lemon up ahead!!! Don't read if uncomfortable!

He kissed me again and bit my lip, I hesitantly opened my mouth and he quickly swirled his tongue around my entire mouth not leaving anywhere untouched. I was quietly moaning trying to hold back my lewd sounds, "You're cute~" he said in a seductive voice I just blushed. He brushed off my bangs showing my baby blue eyes, he stared at them for a good whike because of how mesmerizing they were. He just started kissing my neck and put his cold hand on my .... femenine part, he started rubbing it causing it to get wet. "M-mmm~" he slowly left hickeys on my neck holding the temptation of biting me. Slowly he put his hand inside my underwear and started inserting his fingers and I gasped .

Time skippy 🍋

Ayato had his shirt unbuttoned and he flipped me around as he started unbuckling his belt, he lifted up my a$$ in the air and pounded into me with no hesitation. I moaned loudly into the pillow so the other brothers and Yui would not hear me, Ayato bent over and whispered in my ear "Try be quiet can you do that for me~~" he caressed my body and started pounding into me harder than before while putting his hand on my mouth inserting one finger in it so i could bite it to stay quiet.

Time skip 🤠

After that I was exhausted, I was now underneath the covers with Ayato~kun. I scooted over closer to him and he hugged me tighter, we both fell asleep.

Ayato — Satisfied

Azumaya — Probably needs a wheelchair

Thanks for reading byeee~~ <3 !!!