Zoldyck house

Previously~
Readers POV:
"(Y/n)! Wake up, I need to talk with you." I woke up by the sounds of my mother screaming for me. I put on a (f/c) hoodie and grey sweatpants with a white tank top underneath the hoodie. I walk downstairs to see what the person who I call my mother wants.

Her and I never had a good relationship, but it wasn't the worst. "Oh good, you're up." She said while walking towards me. Since when do you make breakfast? I ask tiredly.

"Well we're gonna have guests over, I want you to look nice." Mother said while holding up a white dress. No thanks mom, I'm good with what I'm wearing. I said trying my best to be formal.

"At least a skirt then, and ditch the hoodie." She begged. I just sighed and walked to my room. I grabbed the best outfit I could find. I grabbed a (f/c) long sleeved shirt and a black skirt. I put on a black pair of boots. (If the shirt is black then the skirt is white)

I walked back downstairs, I heard some more voices. Mom who's here? I ask while walking down the stairs.

Killua's POV:
Kikyo, aka my mother. She gave me a suit to put on and didn't tell me where I was going. She did however say it was her friends daughter I'll be marrying. Of course I didn't want to, but I'm interested on who her "friend" is.

We got to this normal looking house, doesn't look to rich but doesn't look poor. We got in and this lady with (e/c) eye, and blonde hair greeted us. "Hello, you must be Killua." She said with a soft smile.

I just nodded and put my hands behind my head while walking with Kikyo. "Mom who's here?" A sweet elegant voice said from the stairs. I turn my attention to the stairs.

A girl with a (f/c) shirt, and (b/w) skirt, with black boots came down. She was beautiful, she had (e/c) eyes with (h/c) hair. Of course I don't really wanna marry her, I don't even know her name. She looks around my age though.

My thought got interrupted when Kikyo said my name. "Hello sweetie, this is Killua and I'm Kikyo. I'll be your mother in law." Kikyo said, the girl looked shocked. I wouldn't blame her if she came down the stairs and someone said that.

Readers POV:
"Hello sweetie, this is Killua and I'm Kikyo. I'll be your mother in law." This robot looking lady told me. I shot a glare to my mother and she was just smiling. So it's true, I'll have a mother in law. Meaning I'll get married?!

That thought lingered in my brain as I ran up to my room. I got to my room, I was about to lock it but then some persons foot stepped in. My mother can't run that fast, it's definitely not her.

I opened the door to see a fluffy white haired boy with ocean blue eyes. "Hey." Was all he said as he walked in. "Listen, I don't wanna do this as much as you." The fluffy haired boy said, I believe Kikyo said he's Killua.

Sorry but I wasn't even told about this till now. I said while locking the door before someone else came in. "Where you going?" Killua asked as he saw me open the window.

I look back at him, remembering I forgot my bag I always have packed. Not sure, just far away. I said while coming back in to grab in.

Killua's POV:
She starts walking back in, I saw what she was trying to grab. It's a bag on her dresser. I grabbed it before she could. Let's head back downstairs. I told her as I grabbed her wrist.

I unlocked the door and took her back downstairs. "Looks like we have a runner on our hands." Kikyo said sarcastically. "Killua, protect her for me." Who I would assume is her mother said.

"Mom, what do you mean? I'll be here right?" She asked with sorrow in her eyes. I felt a bit bad, after all she's just a kid. "Sweetie, Kikyo and I decided to let you live with them." Her mother said while her head was down.