Nen type

Previously~
Two whole months has passed, Killua and I both gotten stronger. Now that Gon's allowed to train with us, we're allowed to know what our nen type is. I've also learned that the guys name is Wing.

Readers POV:
Wing set up a glass of water with a leaf in it. Apparently this is supposed to know our nen type? I thought to myself as wing was explaining.

Killua went first, it didn't do anything. At least to our eyes to see.

"It's not working" Killua pouted.

Wing showed Killua that it did do something. It made the water sweet.

At least the water could be sweet unlike you kill. I said teasing Killua.

"Shut it (y/n)!" He scolded me, soon it was Gon's turn.

Gon made the water spill out of the cup, it's like the water kept multiplying.

Finally it's was my turn, Wing explained that I needed to activate my aura and put my hands at the side of the cup.

The leaf started to move! What does that mean? I asked Wing.

"Well Gon is a Conjurer, Killua is a transmitter, and (y/n), you're a manipulator." Wing explained while going into more details.

I wonder what Illumi and Hisoka are. I thought to myself as Wing kept talking.

I kinda started sneaking out, nobody noticed thank god. I went outside and just look around.

Since I'm out here I might as well find a place to hang. I thought to myself as I started walking away from Wings house.

So I'm a manipulator? I should ask Illumi, or Milluki. I thought to myself as I dialed Illumi's number.

"Hello?" He answered, forgetting that I'm terrified of him.

H-hey Lumi.. I said trying to act as if I can handle talking to him.

"(Y/n)? Since when do you talk to me? With your own will too right?" Illumi said.

Well I have a question, in return I'll update you on whatever Killua and I are doing. I said trying to negotiate with him.

"Ok, what is it?" Illumi asked, it seems like he has interest.

Well I've learned nen, I'm a manipulator and I need help. I know nothing about it. I pouted, Illumi isn't as scary as I took him to be.

"I'd rather not teach you that on the phone, could you meet me somewhere? Also did Killua learn it too?" Illumi asked.

Yeah, I'm in York new, are you close? Also yes Killua did, he's a transmitter. I said, possibly getting along with Illumi.

"No but I'm going there in a few days. I can meet you at ***** street." Illumi explained.

Got it, thanks Lumi! I said as I hung up on him.

It's not that Wings a horrible teacher, he's just annoying.

I'm guessing he'll call me for the exact time and day. I thought to myself as I started walking back.

Killua's POV:
Wing finally stopped talking.

Hey (y/n) did you li- I looked over to where she should be and she was gone. I didn't even notice her leave!

"Huh? Where (y/n)?" Gon asked as if he knows she'll be ok.

I'm not sure! She could be in big trouble though! I flip out on him.

I start running out of Wings house and started to search for (y/n).

It's been a few a hours, still no sign of (y/n). Where could she even have gone to? I thought out loud.

"Where are you going?" A voice behind me asks.

I turn around and there was (y/n).

Oh thank goodness! You're ok! Don't leave like that again please! I cry out to (y/n).

"I was only gone for a few hours, I just went to the park." She stated while walking back towards heavens arena.

Alright.. well when are you gonna fight someone? I ask changing the subject.

"I'm actually thinking of fighting today. I need a fight to clear my mind." She said without looking at me.

Alright, I'll be watching! I said trying to cheer her up like Gon can.

She soon lets out a burst of laughter. "Why are you trying to be Gon?" She said while laughs in between.

I-I just wanted to cheer you up. I said sheepishly while turning my head. Hopefully she won't notice me blushing.

"Thanks Killua, I'll win the fight for you." She said happily as she walks over to the front desk.

"Killua! Did you find her?" Gon exclaims like a happy dog who found their owner.

Yeah, she's gonna fight today too. I told Gon, his smile faded a bit.

"She can't, I'm her brother, I'm supposed to protect her. How can I protect her if she fights and gets hurt!" Gon cried a bit loud

Readers POV:
Before I signed a paper, I saw Gon and Killua talking as I looked back. Gon screamed something, I think he said something like.

"She can't, I'm her brother, I'm supposed to protect her. How can I protect her if she fights and gets hurt!" I heard him cry out loud.

He didn't seem to like the idea of me getting hurt. Neither did Killua but he never acted like that.

Hey guys. I said as I walked up to them.

"When are you fighting?" Killua asked, a bit concerned for Gon.

I quit. I stated, I was to worried for Gon. I didn't want him nor Killua to blame themselves if I got hurt.

"Woah! Where did this come from?" Killua asked.

I'm sorry! I need to go somewhere for today and tomorrow this is the only chapter I'll release till Sunday! Sorry for such a short chapter, I was in a rush.

Till next time, byeee :)