Second Phase

Previously~
"Now let's move onto the second phase." The examiner said as the doors opened.

Readers POV:
The first examiner left us, I kinda feel bad.

"For all of the applicants who passed the first phase, please enter." Some girl said. Everyone walked in and I was able to see the figures.

There was one girl with a green ish hair, put up into multiple ponytails, she had a black bra and a black cover up shirt that was see through, she also had booty shorts on.

As for the other person, it was a guy with a yellow shirt that looks like it's small, he didn't look small like the other girl but he must be strong.

"Welcome all, I'm Menchi your examiner for the second phase." Menchi said.

"And like wise I'm Buhara" the other examiner said.

We soon heard a weird noise, it sounded like a door opening or something.

"Sounds to me you're getting hungry." Menchi said while looking up at Buhara.

"Not just hungry my famished." Buhara pouted.

"Well then, there you have it. The second phase, will be cooking." Menchi told us.

Other people started to argue, they weren't to happy with the cooking idea I guess. A few people started arguing with Menchi. Although it didn't seem so difficult to me to understand.

People then started laughing when Menchi said that they were gourmet hunters.

A small time skip~

Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio went to find the pigs that Menchi told us to find. Killua, like normal was dragging me. Killua then slid down a hill with Gon, putting me on Killua's lap.

K-Killua don't- I got cut off by us running into Gon.

"You idiot why'd you stop!" Killua scolded Gon.

Soon enough Leorio and Kurapika came crashing into Killua. We all spotted the pigs and looked closely.

Th-there chewing on bones! I said quietly. They soon saw us and started chasing everyone!

Killua held onto my wrist tightly, not letting go of his grip. Gon then smacked the pigs forehead.

"Guys! Hit their foreheads! It's the weak spot!" Gon yelled out to us.

Everyone started hitting there foreheads and they all died at an instant. We all carried them back to cook them. Menchi looked impressed from how many didn't die.

We finally had to show her. No one passed! That's unfair! I thought to myself.

Then some aircraft was above as someone fell down. Creating a pound bang and a bunch of smoke.

"Woah who is he?" Someone asked.

"He is the head of the exam committee, and he's responsible for the hunters exam." Menchi said while walking towards him.

It seemed that he got distracted, by what though? I thought to myself before I realized what he was looking at. Disgusting. I thought to myself as I walked away.

Killua then dragged me onto the aircraft with everyone.

Killua, where we going? I asked as he walked towards Gon.

"We're going to split mountain." He says so casually.

We got to split mountain, it's known for the best eggs ever. The spider eagles eggs are down the split.