Training

Previously~
The next day I finally get to study my own nen type!

Readers POV:

Once I woke up, turns out Killua already left to training. I stretch across the whole bed since I can now.

Shit what time it's it. I ask myself as I look over to see a clock.

Ahhh! What was that for? I asked as Killua was right there, he wasn't there before.

"Just wanted to scare you, if only I'd known you'd take up the entire bed when I leave. He says with a pout.

Don't scare me like that! I said as I stormed into the bathroom with my clothing.

I picked each outfit for each person. Gon got the cameo outfit, Killua got a skirt and a copy of his shirt, finally Illumi gets this.

It's not a nice outfit as the last ones but it's nice enough.

I put on black stretchy leggings with a white cropped a bit t-shirt, and the pair of black sneakers.

I picked this outfit since I'll be training, I used to wear this when I was training before too.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Killua right in front on the bathroom. He was leaning against the wall in front of the bathroom door.

Killua? Whatever anyway, I need you really quick. I said while pulling him away. He looked dressed and ready so it's fine.

"What! Hey, idiot! Stop! I need to go train!" He yelled, I just kept pulling him along.

This will only take a second Killua, I just want you to buy me something. I said while we walked into this stuffed animal place.

"I'm not buying you a stuffed animal! Plus don't you have money?" Killua asked while lowering his voice.

Killua's POV:

I'm not buying you a stuffed animal! Plus don't you have money? I asked while lowering my voice since we walked into the store.

"I spent a lot of it on my clothing, I want to save the rest." She explained while bringing me to a squishmellow section.

She picked out a bear donut looking one, and a frog one. She also tried getting me to buy her one more, I said no due to the prices.

It better not take up space. I said annoyed, they were the so called medium size one.

"It won't." She said as we walked out of the store after paying.

Readers POV:
I dropped Killua off at Wings, I started walking where Illumi texted me to. After dropping off the squishmellows.

After that day he called me, he didn't want Killua to know where so he texted it.

It was actually a nice place to train. It was up on a mountain, no one was really around and it was pretty flat.

I just stood around until five, since I never really had anything else to do.

Finally five o'clock hit and Illumi was here.

"What do you already know about nen?" Illumi asked while walking closer.

W-well I k-know how to h-hold my nen. I said forgetting how scary Illumi was.

"Alright, by the end of today, you'll be having a special nen." Illumi explained to me.

The rest of the day, we trained together. He taught me gyo and a bunch of other stuff.

"You ready to have your own ability?" Illumi asked, I nodded in response.

Time skip~
I finally went to my room, before I did I signed up for a new match in a few days.

"You alright?" Killua asked as he saw my exhausted body.

Mhm. I replied, I was to tired to say words.

I didn't even bother to change, I cuddled up with the squishmellows and fell asleep. I didn't even care that the light was still on.

Killua's POV:

As soon as she went into the bed, I made sure lights were off and that I was quiet.

I wonder how far Illumi showed her. Is she Illumi's favorite? He never even told me about nen but he's teaching (y/n).

I kept think as I was supposed to practice my gyo.

About two hours later, it was five in the morning. I might as well get sleep now before it's to late.

As I thought, she was gonna wake me up early. She woke me up around nine.

"Come on Killua! My match is today, my last match here too." She said, I was still in a sleep state.

Ok. I said delusional.

Wait! What match? I said snapping out of that state.

"Oh did I mention? I have a match today, it's gonna be my last one till September first." She said while getting ready.

She came out wearing her normal sweatpants with a hoodie.

Although, I'm worried about her match. I'm not sure how good enough training Illumi had her going through.

She trained at five and didn't make it back until three in the morning. Dead tired might I add.

How far did he push her? I asked myself as the announcements came on for her match.

"Go tell Gon to watch my match at one." She ordered me around.

Hey sorry for a short story, more on the way though.