Third Phase

Previously~
If she wants to marry me she can, if she doesn't that's fine. For now I'm keeping her as close as I can to her. That was my last thought before I fell asleep.

Readers POV:
I woke up early in the morning. I open my (e/c) eyes to see Killua holding me. K-Killua.. I say, although I don't really want him to let go.

It's not that I've fallen for him, I think. I just like his comfort. "I'm sorry, I'll let go of you. We still have time though." Killua says while opening his beautiful blue eyes.

I'm alright with staying here till we arrive. I said as I pushed my head into his chest.

"Have you fallen for me yet?" Killua asked, it's like he knows I would.

What makes you think I would? I ask in a jokingly manner.

"I won't force you to marry me (y/n), only if you want." Killua said while holding me closer to him. I don't think I've fallen for him, although I'm not sure how that would feel.

H-how do you know if you've f-fallen for someone? I asked Killua, hoping he'll know.

"Why you asking?" Killua asked.

J-just wondering! I yell a bit and roll away from him.

"Sorry princess, I'm not letting you go yet. I'll let you choose to marry me or not but you're not leaving me yet." He said holding me closer, I feel myself getting red.

S-stupid don't do that! I said trying to hide my face. He just chuckled as he held onto me until 8AM.

The clock on the wall said it was 8:00, as soon as it did, Bean said the air ship was running behind. I was freaking out at this point because Killua is holding onto me and we're getting extra time!

I never expected this from a hunters exam! I thought to myself. "Why you so tense?" Killua asked while rubbing my forearm.

N-no reason, just not u-used t-to you so c-cl-close to me. I stuttered trying to calm myself, obviously not working.

"I'll let go, if you want." He asked so caring, he normally isn't this caring.

N-no it's fine we have time, I'll try and relax. I said reassuring him, he's really comfortable. I just need to calm my nerves. I thought to myself.

The announcements soon went off as we got to the third phase. We all got off and onto this tall fricken tower.

"Welcome to trick tower!" They announced. Apparently we need to get down to the bottom somehow.

While I was thinking the aircraft left, leaving us behind.

About an house later I stepped on this tile, it flipped over and put me in a room. I was alone, I was scared.

"Hello, as you can tell there are watches on the table. As you may have found out, you need to wait for five other people." The camera started talking.

I waited in the corner for others to come down. I waited thirty minutes, until I heard people above. "1...2..3!" I heard before four people came down.

Killua! Gon! Kurapika! Leorio! I yelled as I noticed who it was.

"Why was my name last?" Leorio asked, again with his yelling voice.

Fine, Kurapika! Killua! Leorio! Gon! Happy? I corrected myself.

"I'm guessing we put this watch thing on?" Killua asked, looking annoyed.

That's what I did, we'll just need one more person. I said as I showed my wrist.