Training With Nen

Previously~
I somehow end up with Killua anyway, I'll just stick with him. I said while walking off.

Readers POV:
I walked to the room, it was decent at least. Only one bed, at least it was bit big. Not big enough though, Killua takes up the entire bed!

Better start making a bed on the floor. I say out loud.

"You don't have to sleep on the floor (y/n)." Killua says from behind me.

Oh it's not for me, it's for you. I'm sleeping on the bed and not gonna get kicked off. I stated while making his bed on the floor.

"No fair!" He pouts.

To bad. I said while getting my stuff ready for a bath.

I went into the bathroom and started running the water. I made sure the door was locked, I don't fully trust Killua. I filled the tub and hopped in.

As soon as the water touched my back and stomach I let out a small yipe. The scars from Milluki, Illumi Silvia, and Kikyo were in pain.

"(Y/n), you ok?" Killua asked from the other side of the door.

Killua's POV:
As I was setting up my bed back onto the bed I heard a small yipe. I went close to the door to see if I'd hear it again.

(Y/n), you ok? I asked from the opposite side of her.

"Y-yeah!" She said struggling.

(Y/n), are you really? I asked again, after all I've heard her yipe in pain before. I lot actually, she was always hurt in the house till we left.

"We'll no, not really." She confessed the truth.

Could you tell me about it after you're done. I said while putting my forehead on the door.

"Y-yeah.." she said as I heard the water move more.

Alright, I'll be out here waiting. I said leaving the door to give her privacy.

About ten minutes later she comes out in a sports bra and shorts.

(Y/n)! I'm still here! I said covering my eyes.

"It's fine, I'm in a sports bra first of all, second of all look." She said as I slowly uncovered my eyes.

I saw scars, a bunch of them. Some were healed just left a mark, others had scabs on them.

(Y/n).. is that from? I asked her expecting her to know what I meant.

"Hey! Who said you could sleep on the bed!" She scolded me while changing the subject.

I won't take it up, after all it's huge! I yelled back.

"Guys I'm up, you wanna watch it?" Gon says while walking in.

Alright Gon, I will. I said while walking towards him.

"I will on the tv." (Y/n) said, I guess Gon noticed her outfit.

"I'm so sorry! I should've knocked!" Gon said while blushing from embarrassment.

"Gon it's a sports bra, chill." (Y/n) said while laying down in bed.

"Sorry! Well I gotta go!" Gon said while running out.

I'll be back (y/n), bye! I said chasing after Gon.

Time skip~
I walk back from Gon's match, he ended up with four broken ribs and a broken arm. As I came back into the room, it was dark and quiet.

(Y/n)? I whispered in case she was sleeping.

I walked over to the bed and saw he passed out. I climb in bed as far as I could away from her and fell asleep.

Readers POV:
I woke up to Killua's hand new my face. I pushed him off the bed, he let out a small groan.

"Why'd you do that you idiot!" He scolded me after he realized what I did.

You were sprawled out, so I pushed you leaving me more room. I said as I rolled over.

"We should see your brother, he had a bit of an incident last night." Killua spoke while rolling me over closer to him.

What happened? I said softly.

"I want you to see for yourself." Killua said while he put on outfit by me.

It was a white long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. It was opposite colors of his outfit.

I went in to change, as I looked in the mirror I saw all the scars. Made me feel a bit insecure, so today I wasn't filled with energy. I put the clothing on and we walked to Gon's room.

Hey Gon.. I said while slowly walking in. Killua started scolding him about how bad he hurt himself. The guys with the black hair came in and started talking to him.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)??" Killua said as I stopped dazing out.

It appears that everyone left besides Gon and Killua.

Hm? I replied while walking closer to the bed.

"You ok?" Killua asks me, even though my brother who is physically not ok is right there.

Why worry about me, Gon's the one hurt! I scold Killua, Gon just laughs.

"I'm fine (y/n), I'll feel better soon!" Gon replies, although I'll definitely still worry.

Alright we'll Killua and I should start training nen. I said trying to avoid any other questions.

I just want to spend the day in a room alone, that's not possible. As long as Killua and I are friends, he'll be with me at all times. He always was, and probably always will be.

The whole day Killua and I practiced nen. We've gotten better but I couldn't hold it long. I didn't have enough energy so it was pretty small.

Once we got back to the room Killua closed the door and didn't move.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? Today you've been acting funny." Killua says as I just lay face first into the bed.

Nothin. I replied, I tried to say more but I took to long.

"Don't nothin me, I know something is wrong." Killua raised his tone a bit.

Just not feeling myself that's all. I said as Killua started walking towards me.

"Listen you know you're beautiful, you know you're smart, strong, and have a amazing boyfriend. Why would you feel like that?" Killua had a lecture going on and on.

Wait since when? I asked Killua.

"You don't remember do you? You said you'd be fine with marrying me. That makes us boyfriend and girlfriend for now." Killua reminded me.

Well yeah but I never fully agreed. I said while moving myself by where I lay.

"To bad, you're stuck with me now." Killua said as he went to get ready for bed.

I should also get ready for bed. I thought to myself as I waited for him to be done.

Two whole months has passed, Killua and I both gotten stronger. Now that Gon's allowed to train with us, we're allowed to know what our nen type is. I've also learned that the guys name is Wing.