Family Troubles

Previously~
Kurapika nodded as we both went the separate ways.

Readers POV:

As I made it into the hotel room, I couldn't see a thing. It was only three in the morning, normally the lights would be on and Killua and Gon would be up.

"I'm back." I said trying to see if there even here.

There was no reply, so I just went into the bed. As I tried getting in the bed I felt a sprawled out person and someone on the floor.

I'm guessing Gon's on the floor and Killua's on the bed. I pushed Killua off the bed making him wake up.

"What was that for!" He scolded the dark room as I got comfortable on the bed.

"Gon, do you think she's ok?" He asked me thinking I'm Gon.

"She's strong, although I wonder why she's so secretive." Gon said while sitting up.

I could barley see but I saw black figures moving in the dark.

As I was trying to sleep someone turned on the lights.

"Turn it off you idiot!" I scolded whoever did as I tried moving to see darkness.

"You're safe!" Gon says as he jumps onto the bed.

"Gon get off me, I'm tired." I said while putting my face into the pillow.

"So, wanna talk about why you were back so late?" Killua said as he walked over to the bed.

"No, also I saw Kurapika." I mentioned as I sat up.

"You did?" Gon asked.

I nodded as Gon looked more interested.

"If you're not gonna tell us what you did, at least get some sleep you idiot." Killua said as he turned off the light.

Gon went back onto the floor, although I believe there was a small mattress down there. Killua tried crawling into bed with me. I did what he normally would, I sprawled out onto the bed.

"You idiot move over!" He scolded me as he tried pushing me over.

"Nope." I replied, although he can't see it I have a huge smile on my face.

Killua had enough of my games and eventually picked me up and moved me over.

"Don't make me do that again, it's annoying." Killua said as he tried falling asleep.

Ring ring ring*

As my phone kept ringing I got myself to answer it.

"Hello?" I said annoyed, I wanted fricken sleep.

"Training?" Illumi asked.

"Illumi it's like three four in the morning!" I scolded him as I wanted to sleep.

"Also mother and father want you guys home. Father said you don't have to stay, just go there for a week." Illumi explained as I barley was listening.