Spying

I shrugged it off like normal, they all kept talking as I stayed impatient.

Readers POV:
We all started walking, everyone hoped to find at least one member. Except for me, I was hoping to not find one.

Okay maybe at least Shalnark, just not Feitan. My luck I would tease Feitan and possibly die.

"Let's go we need to find a clue at least." Leorio pointed out the obvious.

We all walked into a place with computers used only for hunters.

"Hah I'm a hunter and you're not." I teased Killua since his reaction was priceless.

"Shut up you idiot." Killua said while taking his hand back.

We all started looking up the phantom troupe for more information. I feel bad for not helping them, but they'll just question me non stop.

About an hour later, it's already pretty late now.

"No good I got nothin." Leorio complained while breaking the silence.

"That two billion spider reward it pretty attractive, but finding them would be impossible." Killua said while using his brain.

"Yeah.." Gon agreed disappointed.

"Hey! We could ask for concrete information on the website. Maybe it would even give us the troupes exact location " Gon literally jumped out of his seat to say that.

"Or we could ask (y/n), she knows a lot about them." Leorio suggested.

"It's not use, she won't spill." Gon admitted defeat.

"Killua aren't you her boyfriend? Go talk to her! Make her change her mind." Leorio said.

"No need to use the word boyfriend you idiot!" Killua scolded Leorio while looking like a complete red mess.

"Either way she never listens to me anyway." Killua crossed his arms and pouted like a spoiled child.

"Doesn't hurt to try." Leorio whispered into Killua's ear, although I could only pick up that much of his words.

Leorio had that weird look on his face, as for Killua he just stood there a blushing mess. Gon on the other hand seemed confused.

"Go for it! It's worth a try." Leorio pouted.

Killua walked up a bit confident but at the same time nervously.

"What is Leorio telling you to do?" I asked while backing up a bit.

"Don't worry, I won't do what he said. I'll use a different approach." Killua whispered to me.

His voice calmed my nerves a bit, thank god he won't take Leorio's advice.

"Darling would you be kind enough to tell us." Killua said as he places a kiss on my nose.

"I'm sorry who are you?" My mind was thinking out loud.

"Worth a shot, and you know who I am idiot!" Killua said while hitting me in the back of the head.

I'm guessing I know what Leorio told Killua. The thought of it made chills go down my spine.

We all forgot about what just happened and Gon and i went onto the computer for only hunters. Gon used his card, although we didn't get much information.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna go look for at least one clue." I told everyone as I walked out.

Even though I knew a lot of there answers they wanted, I couldn't tell them. You kidding? The troupe would have my head as a flag if I did that.

I ended up taking a walk in the park instead. It's not like Killua or Gon would suspect anything.

Time skip~

The next day everyone met up once again, although we're missing kurapika again.

"That's crazy! You actually have enough money!" Leorio said while looking at Gon's money.

I got pretty bored of listening but today I decided to wear something I normally wouldn't wear.

I wore a white cropped tank top with a black leather jacket with black jeans and black shoes. It wasn't a bad outfit, Killua picked it out.

I just can't bring up the fact that it's actually a good outfit. If I do he would buy me more clothing just to brag how good his fashion sense is.

"So what do you think we should do first?" Gon asked snapping me out of my daze.

"To start with, we should buy ourselves a southern piece catalog." Leorio suggested.

I wasn't sure on what he meant, apparently it's a book. As Gon is flipping through the pages it hits me. It's a book about the auction.

We started walking once again, as normal I gave up listening to them. As we're walking I notice Gon staring at something.

He got distracted by a blade, typical boy thing. Gon didn't even know the name of the blade, nor the history.

I got bored of them talking so I started walking away.

Sure enough since I've been blessed with luck, I found Machi and Nobuanga.

I hid my appearance, they seem to busy to notice me either way. Did something happen while I was gone? I've never seen them so focused on something.

It seems there just strolling around, I guess I shouldn't tell Killua or Gon. I'll let them find out for themselves.

It seems like Gon and Killua are bidding at the market. I'm not wasting my money on there idiotic ideas.

Time skip~

"There you are (y/n)!" A familiar voice said.

I turn around to see Leorio, Killua, and Gon. It's been about and hour or two since I've last seen them. I was pretty much strolling around to no where.

Apparently they tried calling me about meeting up but I wouldn't answer. As planned, they spotted Machi and Nobuanga.

They just kept hiding from them, however they did make me go out there and do what I normally would.

Although if I get caught by them, one out of two things might happen.

One, they might notice me and blow my cover by talking with me. Or two they might just completely ignore me.

Thankfully they ended up not even noticing me. Once again Killua and Gon came up with the worst idea.

The idea was to follow them! Do they have a death wish?