Chapter 19

Third person POV

2 year time skip (I know, I'm sorry.)

Natasha walked into her and y/n's apartment to find a dark house that was lit up by little candles that created a path into the bedroom. The path was sprinkled with flower petals, red roses to be exact.

"Bunny?" Natasha asked. "I'm home."

Y/n pulled out her phones and texted Nat.

Bunny: Follow the petals🌹

"Why?" Natasha called out.

Bunny: Just do it!

Nat: Fine.

Natasha walked down the flower petal path into the bedroom which continued to the bathroom but the door was closed. "Y/n?" she asked and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Y/n called. Natasha slowly opened the door and froze. Flower petal filled the floor while candles outlined the room. The bathtub was filled with water and bubbles and a sign above that read "Happy 2 Year Anniversary."

"Hey," y/n said when she emerged from behind the bathroom door. She warped her arms around Natasha's waist from behind and kissed her neck before resting her head on her shoulder. "So, what do you think?"

Natasha was still in shock but she looked over at the other girl and smiled. "I love it." she whispered.

"Good, but this isn't the only surprise tonight." Y/n giggled as she led Natasha to the tub.

"What more could you give me?" Natasha asked and kissed her girlfriend.

"I would give you the world if I could." Y/n confessed.

"I love you." Natasha said.

"Not more than I love you." Y/n replied. The women kissed once more before stripping down and getting in the tub. They talked and laughed for almost 2 hours before deciding it was time to get out. Once they dried up and got dressed they moved to the bed where they continued to talk and cuddle for another few hours.

"You're happy being with me right?" Y/n asked.

"Of course I am. Why would you ask that?" Natasha asked.

"Well, it's important for my next question." she replied.

"And what's that?" Y/n didn't reply. Instead, she got up and went into the closet.

"Bunny, what are you doing?' Natasha asked but laughed at her girlfriend's weird behavior.

"I'm coming out of the closet." Y/n joked and they both laughed. "I'm kidding, I just need to get something." she said and continued to search the boxes in the closet floor. "Found it."

"Found what?" Natasha asked and tried to see what n was hiding behind her back.

"Close your eyes." Y/n instructed.

"Why?" Nat questioned.

"Just do it. For me?" Y/n activated her baby doll eyes because she knew Nat couldn't resist them.

"Ugh, fine." Natasha groaned and closed her eyes. Y/n took a second to calm her nerves and then stepped forward. She bent down on one knee and pulled out a little box from behind her back.

"Okay, you can open them now." Y/n said trying not to let her nerves show. Natasha slowly opened her eyes and gasped when she saw y/n.

"Y/n-"

"Nat, I love you more than I've ever loved anything in my entire life and these past two years have been amazing. Which is why I'm asking...Natasha Romanoff, will you...marry me?"

When y/n finished the question she opened the box to reveal an engagement ring. The ring itself was gold and looked like a rose stem, with golden leaves and jewels as thorns. Both sides led up to the main diamond that looked like the top of the rose. It was beautiful.

"Bunny," Natasha said softly as a few happy tears streamed down her face. "Of course." Natasha said and engulfed y/n into a hug.

"Oh, thank God." Y/n sighed. "You had me worried there for a second."

Soon after, their happy moment was interrupted by y/n's ringtone. "Shouldn't we get that?" Natasha asked.

"I would say no but they'll just keep calling." she laughed and grabbed her phone. "It's Steve. Why is he calling me at 2 in the morning?"

"That's weird, he told me he didn't want to be disturbed because he wanted to have the night with Tony." Natasha explained and Natasha answered the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" Y/n asked.

"Y/n?" Steve whispered through the phone.

"Yeah, Steve why are you whispering?" she asked.

"Did you ask her yet?" he asked.

"Yeah, and guess what?"

"What?"

"I said yes!" Natasha said dramatically.

"Yay!" Steve yelled.

"What's going on?" Tony voice rang faintly through the phone.

"She did it! They're getting married!" Steve squealed and Tony joined.

"Oh my god, we need to start planning this!" Tony said.

"Okay, how bout we talk about this later?" Natasha asked.

"Okay, we'll be there at...12. Sound good?" Tony asked and didn't wait for us to answer. "Good." And then he hung up.

"That was interesting." Y/n giggled.

"You sure about this? I mean agreeing to forever with me includes them too." Natasha said.

"I'll get used to them." Y/n said. "Anything for you." she said and kissed Natasha's forehead.

"Would you do the honors of putting this on me?" Natasha asked and held up the ring.

"It would be my pleasure." Y/n said and slid the ring on Natasha's left ring finger.
___________________________________________________

YAY LOKI TIME!!!!! Don't worry I won't spoil anything. Also...MARVEL CONFIRMED THAT LADY LOKI WILL BECOMING IN THE SERIES!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter, sadly the story will be coming to an end soon but there are still a couple more chapters!

I know I asked this on my message board but I'm gonna ask here too...

Currently in progress are three books,

Lams

SamBucky

Loki x Reader

I've been really uninspired with writing lately but if you guys wanna read one of those three lmk and I'll try my best.

Peace ✌️

Kiwi.