Chapter 20

Natasha's POV

"4 days till our wedding! 4 days till our wedding!" y/n chanted and bounced up and down on the bed.

"Someone's excited," I said as I put clothes into our draws.

"Aren't you?" she stooped bouncing.

"I'm marrying the greatest person in the world in four days. What's not to be excited about?" I asked and jumped onto the bed next to her.

"I would kiss you but I have a feeling Steve and Tony are gonna burst in and interrupt." she laughed.

"I'm still gonna kiss you," I said and gave her a short kiss. "You taste like vanilla," I said curiously.

"I had ice cream."

"It's 10 in the morning."

"Don't judge."

"I love you."

"You sure about that?" she joked.

"Oh, yeah," I said and kissed her again this time more passionate until we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Called it." y/n said and held her fist up. I playfully rolled my eyes before getting up and answering it.

"Bachelorette party time!" Tony yelled.

"Tell it to the world why don't you," I said and closed the door behind Steve.

"The world already knows," Steve said.

"What does that mean?" y/n asked coming out of the room.

"Just that it's taken two years for anyone to notice you two were dating and they saw the engagement ring on Nat's finger," Tony explained and brought up an article before handing it to y/n and me.
_____________________________________________

Natasha Romanoff a.k.a the Black Widow Spotted Planning For A Wedding. Who Is This Mystery Lover?

Natasha Romanoff was seen at a local bakery looking at wedding cakes with her newer friend known as (Y/n) (L/n). Now, this may be taking a bit of a leap but a beautiful golden engagement on her left ring finger tends to make us think otherwise. Which brings the speculation: who is her mystery fiancée? Many fans seem to be thinking deeper and have started to look into her past interactions and spotting with potential lovers.

The main theories start to dive more into her questionable sexuality. Potential lovers could be from Dr. Bruce Banner, an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., James Barnes, or even (y/n) (L/n). This is crossing out Tony Stark and Steve Rogers after they announced their secret love affair last year. More information will be provided once we know more.
_____________________________________________

"Hey, they spelled my name right this time." Y/n laughed.

"Yeah, but anyway, Natasha? It is time for you to come with us for your bachelorette getaway!" Tony yelled.

"Yup. Y/n, you sure you're gonna be okay going by yourself?" I asked.

"I'll be fine, you go have fun with the guys," she replied.

"Where are you going?" Steve asked her.

"Nat thinks I should go see my aunt and uncle see if they'll come to the wedding. I haven't talked to them since I was a kid so I doubt it will go well." Y/n explained.

"Well, if anything happens you can just call me," I said.

"Uh, no. You can have your phone till she gets there but then we're taking it." Tony said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because it's your bachelorette getaway. It's 4 days till your wedding and you two are going to stay apart until then." Tony answered.

"It's fine, Nat," y/n assured me. "You go have fun. I'll call you when I get to my aunt's."

"Okay," I said and kissed her cheek before Steve and Tony dragged me out of the house.

Y/n's POV

I can do this.

I packed a small bag and left. Since Natasha rode with the guys I had the bike. I loved when I got to drive it but I wasn't fond of it when Natasha drove, the fear of crashing with her always came to mind due to the first time we were together on the bike. I will say though, she's a pretty good driver when she's not trying to scare me.

I didn't have to go far to my aunts because her last know address was in Brooklyn with my uncle living not too far from her. My aunt and uncle were always much closer to each other than with my mom. I can see why because she was a freaking psychopath and she gave birth to two more.

When I arrived at my aunt's house, there was a red Toyota in the driveway. I assumed that was hers because I remembered that she had an obsession with the color red. I parked the bike and got off before taking off my helmet. Inside I was battling myself on whether or not I should do this.

I did as I said I would and texted Nat to let her know I was there.

Me: I just got to my aunts and I'm more nervous than I thought I'd be.

Nat: Don't worry all will be good and if not you'll always have me.

Me: I love you

Nat: I love you more!🖤

Nat: Tony's taking my phone now. I'll see you at the alter!

Me: See you there💚

4 days without Natasha. 4 days until the wedding. I should have picked a better day for this. Okay...let's do this.

I walked up to the front door and as I was about to knock the door swung open. I stood there in shock. It was my aunt but she had changed. She was tall and skinny with brown curls and red tips.  Her skin was smooth and clear and it didn't wrinkle when she moved.

"Jack! Jack come here." she yelled when she saw me. A tall and slim man came running over.

"Oh my god," he said. "Y/n?"

"Hey." I said and gave a weak smile. They didn't say anything else, instead they swallowed me into a hug and cried.

"It's been so long, we thought you were gone too." my aunt said as she wiped her tears.

"Mommy! Caleb's being annoying!" yelled a little girl as she came running to the door but came to a sudden halt when she saw me. "Who's this?" she asked.

"Kay, this is your cousin, y/n," my aunt explained and knelt down to her eye level. "Y/n, this is my daughter Kaylee and my son Caleb is in the other room."

"Hey, Kaylee," I said and held my hand out for her to shake but she hide behind her mother. "That's okay, I get it I'm a stranger to you."

"She's just really shy," my aunt smiled.

"Just wait until she gets used to you." my uncle laughed.

"If she's anything like her mother, I can only imagine," I laughed.

"Why don't you come on in and we can talk." She suggested.

"That'd be nice." I said.
___________________________________________________

Bit of a weird chapter I know. I won't hold you here long but like did you all watch the first episode of Loki?! Like wow.

Also, my cousin and I ship Loki and Mobius. I'm just getting gay crush vibes from Loki like the entire time they were together.

Speaking of my cousin, we're starting a shared account which is going consist of mostly Harry Potter stuff.

If you wanna wait until we starting releasing stuff here's the account PotterMouths

Bye bye

Kiwi Turtle