Chapter 5

3rd Person POV:

Oh boy was he wrong.

A couple of weeks had passed, they had gotten to know each other a lot better and began to get along.

He was no longer their teacher but a mentor, someone they looked up to and aimed to be, a friend.

Of course everyone in class 3-A had fallen head over heels for Mr. Midoriya.

Let's not forget that, but he was also an inspiration.

Which was what caused their stupid crushes on him to expand into something more.

Not only did he have the body and personality, he was able to bring the absolute best out of everyone.

For example,

He taught Todoroki that it was in fact his power not his father's. They also bonded through simply disliking Endeavor altogether. But I won't go into detail about that.

He taught Kirishima that being 'manly' also consisted of using his brain, teaching much more effective ways to conserve his quirk. Along with the fact the he introduced him to Crimson Riot.

He taught lida to be more laid back, allowing him to view the world in a more fluid motion which led to him to be less stressed about following in his brother's footsteps and rather become his own hero. Along with the fact that they were basically family, since he was friend's with his brother and went over to their house often to hang out.

He became good friends with Uraraka mostly because of their personalities. He inspired her to be more optimistic and confident in her ability.

He had inspired and helped every single one of his students.

One of them was the least expected,

Katsuki Bakugo.

He had helped him in more ways than one.

Besides his quirk he helped him in more characteristic ways.

For one, his temper seemed to dissipate

whenever he was around him,

He couldn't explain why but he wasn't complaining.

He seemed to listen more, especially when it was Mr. Midoriya who gave the order.

Mr. Midoriya didn't know why there was a sudden change in his behavior, maybe he's just matured?

Well it's not that.

Bakugo was simply trying to act his best for Mr. Midoriya.

He wanted to act more mature, to be more appealing towards him.

Maybe he'd catch his attention?

Well,

As of right now things were not working out for him.

As I mentioned before everyone in class 1-A showed interest in their new teacher.

Meaning everyone was being on their best behavior, and constantly pleasing Mr. Midoriya(not like that you perv), by either being polite or going above and beyond. on assignments.

Needless to say they were all majorly simping for Midoriya.

Who knew having a hot teacher would

make everyone a better student?

Even Kaminari and Mineta were on their best behavior.

They were the perfect class.

But when Mr. Midoriya wasn't around it was absolute chaos.

Or better described as,

WAR.

Whenever he would leave the room it immediately became a glaring contest.

And there would be constant arguments between students over who would win their beloved teacher's heart.

Of course he was completely oblivious and to be completely honest he forgot about the fact that some of the girls were thirsting over him.

No matter how hard any of them tried Mr. Midoriya never showed an ounce of interest.

They were his students after all.

And he wasn't the type to break the law.

But all of them completely disregarded this and continued to show affection and interest towards him.

They absolutely adored him.

They quite literally made heart eyes at him the entire day.

They stared at his features and noticed every beautiful flaw he had.

What they failed to notice though,

Was a ring on his finger......