Chapter 8

3rd Person POV:
If you can recall, On the last part Mr. Midoriya came to the realization he had feelings for his student.

(Fuckin' finally am I right?)

Any who, he scolded himself and swore to All Might he would do anything in his power to get rid of this silly crush.

It was wrong after all. Legal or not that was still his student.

OH YEAH HE'S FUCKING DIVORCED TOO-

I never did tell you who he was married to, did I?

Well, Let me explain:

You know how Deku despises Endeavor?

(No they weren't married)

Well he blames him for his divorce.

Divorce??? Why the hell is he still wearing the ring then?

Let's just start from the very beginning. Izuku Midoriya and Tensei lida.

(Hey don't hate me just yet)

Best friends throughout high school, although they both secretly wanted to be more than that. Like all cliche' love stories go they ended up confessing and getting together.

Promising to be have their own hero agency together and being together forever, Bullshit. As we all know life tends to screw us over.

In this case things were going well between the two, they were very successful heroes and their relationship was amazing.

One day Izuku became the number one hero. Tensei was delighted and Izuku was extremely proud of himself.

But, Endeavor being an insatiable piece of shit would not stand by and watch this happen.

Him and Deku soon became rivals, or at least in his eyes.

Deku was still friendly to him, only to be met with his cold and rude demeanor each time. Deku of course grew tired of his bullshit and began to treat him the same way.

They were at each other's throats for a long time.

Eventually they realized it was stupid and they agreed to put their petty feelings aside and became the two number one hero's together.

Tensei then became the number two hero, he didn't mind of course.

What did bother him was the lack of time and attention Deku showed him. His days became lonely. He didn't mind though.

It was expected, Deku was the number one Hero after all.

What truly pissed Tensei off was the fact that whenever Izuku did have time, he'd spend it celebrating with Endeavor.

This was a total dick move on Deku's part, and their relationship became strained.

Eventually Deku pulled his head out of his ass and realized he was being a dick.

He began to spend more time with his husband, and yet something was off.

During that time they spent apart they more or less realized how they didn't really mind the fact that they weren't together as much.

Normally if you don't mind being away from your husband, it means the relationship is fucked.

Nevertheless they still tried to make things work, but the more time they spent together the more they fought.

To add to things Deku was lacking when it came to his job, angering Endeavor.

Endeavor brought this to Deku's attention and he threatened that if he didn't step up he'd take the title himself.

Under different circumstances Deku wouldn't care, but things with Tensei weren't getting any better. So what was the point?

It came to Deku's attention that trying to make amends with Tensei wasn't worth it, I mean he seriously doubted they would get better.

Tensei felt the same way. So on one painfully sunny day they signed the divorce papers and ended things between them.

They were devastated of course. Alas they continued living their lives.

Endeavor made sure to personally tell Deku that he'd be the only number one hero regardless of whether or not Izuku was 'too busy fucking some fagg*t!'

You don't want to know what happens next, It becomes public information that Endeavor is homophobic and a terrible human being.

So, Izuku became the only Number One Hero.

Endeavor was publicly humiliated and canceled, and never showed his face again. He lost his job etc.

Tensei continued living his life and the divorce/marriage was never publicly released.

Now your all thinking:

K, so why the fuck does he still wear the ring?

Izuku Midoriya was lonely.

He wore it sometimes to remind himself of what had been, it was a painful reminder but,

He felt he owed it to Tensei, since he was the main cause of their split.

Of course he still fucking despised Endeavor, hence why he and Todoroki got along so well.

After of all of this it was no wonder he wasn't ready to experience feelings for someone else,  I mean the guy still wears the fucking ring it's safe to say he isn't completely over Tensei, so there he was, sitting in his classroom thinking.

How the hell have i fallen for my student?

His liking towards Bakugo began when he first saw him in the sports festival, it kind of grew from there.

Becoming his teacher meant being there for him, academically, for advice, and as a mentor. Not a lover.

(Yeah, right like imma believe that🙄)

Izuku POV:
I just have to keep my distance and restrain myself, remember he is your student for god's sake, keep it together Izuku.

Just get him out of your head, do anything to prevent these feelings....

Hell even take Midnight up on her offer-

No that's gross.

What about Mt. Lady?-

God no- 

Nevermind.

Just get this tutoring over with and end it.

How hard can that be?

*Knock Knock*

"Mr. Midoriya-"

"You ready for tutoring?~"