Chapter 26

3rd Person POV:
Time flew by and now Katsuki was 5 months along they had an appointment to find out the gender and how many since Katsuki was scared the last appointment and chickened out of knowing how many he was carrying.

Katsuki was big for 5 months he and Izuku we're so excited they had the nursery already done and they couldn't wait tomeet their little hero.

Katsuki was mostly horny throught his pregnancy.

Not that Izukus complaining, but the cravings are crazy.

Katsuki put hot sauce on pancakes.

(Katsukis crazy food combinations will be based off what my friend was like during her pregnancy, she had some crazy ass cravings)

They were settled on the couch after their mothers had stopped by and were watching movies and cuddling.

Katsuki laying long ways between Izukus legs with his back against Izukus chest.

Izuku has a hand on katsukis stomach and just could help but smile tiny bit cause if Katsuki had walked away from him back then and chose someone his own age then he wouldn't have had the chance to have what he has now.

A beautiful husband, a soon to be child and his house had life to it now.

Before Katsuki came along the house was always empty and Izuku hardly ever stayed home, he used to hate coming home to no one there to greet him. No meal with someone to talk to about his day. A cold empty bed that made him feel lonely, and the fact that hurt most back then for Izuku was a having a big house with plenty of rooms but no children to fill them with.

Izuku sometimes used to be upset when he longed for the laughter of children of his own.

Now looking at Katsuki and his rounding belly, his dreams have practically come true, and it was all thanks to Katsuki choosing to be with him.

Izuku still gets insecure from time to time cause he feels like sometimes he's too old.

But then remembers he's not that much older than his husband.

Katsuki ended up falling asleep by the time the movie credits were rolling.

Izuku carefully got from under him then carried kacchan to bed. He made sure they took showers earlier before settling down for movies.

After laying down next to Kacchan, Izuku lay down beside him and pulled the covers over them.

Katsuki snuggling closer.

"Night nerd" Katsuki said with a sigh lazily kissing him briefly before going back to sleep.

"Goodnight, kacchan" Izuku said kissing his forehead. Going to sleep himself.

In the morning they woke and got ready for the day, Katsuki wearing some tights and one of Izukus many tshirts he stole, as his shirts no longer fit him.

Katsuki was grateful that Izuku reminded him everyday he was beautiful everyday. It helped when ever he felt insecure about his giant belly.

They were about to head out for their appointment before they heard knocking.

Izuku made Katsuki wait in the living room before calling out

"Who is it?" While approaching the door slowly.

Being heroes they had to be cautious especially when no one had texted or called to inform them of arriving.

So whoever was behind the door was probably a stranger.

"Come on deku! Its Rody... Pino too" his friend as he now knew called back.

"Oh, okay" deku said opening the door.