Chapter 11

Katsuki POV:
I'm mad at him for doing that but....... he likes me back!

He's instantly forgiven, I mean I've wanted this from the moment I saw a picture of him shirtless in 6th grade-

Wait.... If he likes me back.....that means we'll get together! Then we can-

"I will do anything to make it up to you! Just ask! I-"

"Wanna know how to make it up to me?" I interrupted.

Mr. Midoriya my future boyfriend nods.

"Anything?" I ask.

"Anything." He answers.

3rd Person POV:
We all know where this is going.

Not realizing that by saying 'anything' he would be making a mistake, Deku stood confidently, awaiting Katsuki's request.

He expected some sort of purchase, autograph, maybe even something regarding grades, but Katsuki had other things on his mind.

He stepped forward and leaned across Mr. Midoriya's desk.

He took a hold of his tie, pulled him forward and leaned in.

Except this time he wouldn't get a finger to his lips and humiliation.

He would receive a searing hot kiss from his teacher, Izuku Midoriya.

At first Izuku was startled, he knew this was wrong but fuck it. Why not?

He moved his lips against Katsuki's passionately. Letting go of all worries and deciding to give in. Their lips moved against one another's excitedly, all of their pent up emotions finally being released.  

Allowing them to devour each other with an intense desire.

Izuku took a hold of the back of Katsuki's head and tugged gently at his hair, causing Katsuki to softly moan into the kiss. Katsuki wrapped his arms around Mr. Midoriya's neck and pulled him closer.

Though he wasn't as close as he wanted, hence the desk in between them.

As they were viciously making out, Mr. Midoriya's hands traveled to Katsuki's waist and gripped it tightly.

They pulled away after a few moments to catch their breath, keeping each other close.

Katsuki pulled away and walked around his desk only to throw himself at him once again. Mr. Midoriya took him in his arms and continued to make out with him, he pressed Katsuki against his table and secured his grip on his waist.

Katsuki leaned back, taking Deku down with him. His back hit the smooth desk as he wrapped his legs around deku's midsection, pulling their torsos together in an eager attempt to take things further.

His back arched at the feeling of their lower regions rubbing against one another. A seductive moan escaping his lips, enough to make Mr. Midoriya want to fuck him right then and there.

(You two better behave)

Instead they rocked against one another and connected their lips, hands exploring each other's bodies in hopes to inflict pleasure. Small whimpers and moans could be heard throughout the classroom, fortunately the door was closed. Trapping the sounds of pleasure Katsuki and Deku were creating.

They pulled away momentarily to catch their breaths, once they did Deku began to trail kisses along Katsuki's neck. He then unbuttoned his shirt and took off his own.

Katsuki admired the sight of his well toned body and made a mental image, for research purposes...... Mr. Midoriya was also enjoying the spectacular view he was being blessed with at the moment, he wanted to devour Katsuki.

Who knew if he would be able to hold back.

He traced Katsuki's body with gentle kisses, meanwhile Katsuki had taken a hold of his hair and tugged slightly whenever Izuku had managed to please him with his skillful maneuvers.

Mr. Midoriya scattered a few hickeys across Katsuki's body, gently tracing his tongue over his exposed nipples. Getting turned on whenever his movements had an affect on Katsuki, which only resulted in him trying even harder to make Katsuki release those wonderful sounds.

Katsuki had no idea he could feel this good, he tilted his head back occasionally while releasing soft moans, thrusting upwards desperately, begging for any kind of contact.

It was only when Izuku had gotten to his waist when Katsuki came to his senses and realized he had no idea what he was doing. Mr. Midoriya unbuckled his belt slowly, and Katsuki could feel himself growing more and more excited, although his thoughts were running wild.

He had come to the realization that this would be his first time, and he was completely clueless as to how things would go.

Panic settled in but he didn't show it.

Fortunately the bell rang. Signaling all after-school activities were over. This startled both Izuku and Katsuki.

They got up and put their shirts back on frantically. They pat down their hair in an attempt to look presentable and began to pack their things. As they were walking out Mr. Midoriya asked,

"Did I make it up to you?~" he asked with breathy laugh.

"Shut up." Katsuki said with a small blush.

"Is that a yes?" Izuku asked.

"NO. You need more making up to do." Katsuki said with a huff.

This caused him to laugh, so he replied,

"Sure thing, What do I have to do?~" deku said with a tiny smirk.

Making Katsuki blush furiously. He hit Deku on the back of the head and they both headed towards the door laughing.

Before they could exit the door Katsuki gave Mr. Midoriya a quick peck on the lips and left. Leaving him there, grinning like an idiot.

Katsuki returned to his dorm trying to not look suspicious, by that we mean happy. As it is not a normal sight, unsettling actually. And Mr. Midoriya returned to his apartment with his heart pounding in excitement.

They both went to sleep that night with huge grins on their faces. What had happened earlier that day was unexpected but they weren't complaining. Not at all. Katsuki had been dreaming of that moment for as long as he could remember,

Izuku actually promised himself it would never happen, but it felt right, and very good-So screw it. Love has no boundaries and he is of legal age after all, the fact that Katsuki is his student be damned.

Things seemed to be going their way.

At this point you should be expecting for something to go wrong.

Which it will. Life sucks after all.

Things may have seemed to be going in their favor, but something unexpected would happen very soon.

As there was going to be a new addition to the UA school staff. Someone who Izuku had a past with.