Chapter 9

3rd Person POV:
Mr. Midoriya's face turned dark red.

At the door stood Katsuki Bakugo, book bag slung over his shoulder with a sly smirk on his face, biting his lip eagerly.

Mr. Midoriya knew exactly what his intentions were, and usually he'd be quick to shut them down but for some reason this time he wasn't able to.

Instead he sat at his desk completely flustered, his confidence seemed to vanish into thin air, all he could think was, Why now?

When he needed it the most, his assertiveness decided to up and leave, his feelings were not helping him in the slightest.

Bakugo walked to his seat and sat down.

Mr. Midoriya cleared his throat and asked, "What is it you want to improve on?"

Bakugo smirked and said,

"Whatever you want me to improve on~"

Mr. Midoriya sighed and opened a cabinet. He pulled out math assignments that were a bit more advanced, got up and made his way to Bakugo's table.

He placed them down on his desk and said,

"These are a bit more advanced, but I think you'll be fine as long as you remember the formula."

"Shoto got these types of questions correct earlier today."

Katsuki grew upset by the sound of his teacher saying Todoroki's first name, but he had to remind himself that this was his opportunity to get Mr. Midoriya to like him.......maybe even seduce him

Noticing Katsuki's thoughts began to wander, Mr. Midoriya cleared his throat and continued speaking,

"And considering you two are somewhat at the same academic level you shouldn't have much trouble with these."

He was trying his best to not seem bothered by Katsuki's flirtatious behavior when in reality all he wanted to do was flirt back.

"Can you teach me how?~"

Katsuki was not helping his case.

"Like I said you shouldn't have much trouble. Why don't you do one and once you're finished i'll come over and explain whatever it is you did wrong, if you even do something wrong that is."

Mr. Midoriya proceeds to walk away but Katsuki takes a hold of his tie and gently tugs on it.

He looks back surprised while Bakugo stands up slowly.

Bakugo steps closer to Mr. Midoriya and gazes into his eyes. Their faces centimeters apart.

"Uh what's the issue Katsuki?", Midoriya breathes out shakily, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I just really need your... help~"

"Please?"

"...What do you need help with?"

Katsuki lets go of his tie and instead trails his hand down Mr. Midoriya's chest and towards his....... lower region.

"If i'm being honest i'm not talking about math..."

"Then what are you here for?"

They were both speaking quietly and somewhat breathless, gazing into each other's eyes.

Mr. Midoriya was struggling to maintain his professionalism, while Katsuki was internally thanking whatever god was up there and thinking of how the class would react when they find out he screwed the teacher.

Speaking of which he was also imagining some very lewd things

"I didn't come here for tutoring. I came for you~"

Mr. Midoriya's self restraint was thrown out the window at this point so he grinned and said,

"What exactly do you need me for?"

To embarrassed to say it out loud Katsuki mumbles,

"...sex..."

"Oh really?~", he asks amusingly.

"Mhm!~" Katsuki says eagerly.

Katsuki then grabs Mr. Midoriya's collar and pulls their faces together, meanwhile Mr. Midoriya takes a hold of his waist.

Katsuki leans in expecting a kiss and a heated make out session with his teacher but it never comes.

Instead he receives a finger to his lips, he opens his eyes and sees Mr. Midoriya smirking. Out of confusion he asks,

"The hell?"

"I think that's something a bit too advanced for your level Katsuki.~"

Mr. Midoriya pulls away, pats his back and walks towards his desk, while saying,

"Better luck luck next year."

Katsuki stood there in shock and disappointment.

Katsuki POV:
I was SO CLOSE to getting some of that #1 Hero dic-

So close.

Only to be embarrassed and horny.

Not even a damn kiss.

Are you fucking kidding me?

That bastard led me on, and left me hanging.

Who does he think he is?!

The number one hero, your teacher, an adult, your superior, richest guy in Japan, strongest guy in Japan, Hottest guy in Japan-

Oh right.

He's probably rejected 99% of the population here, and I'm probably just another disturbance

BUT STILL,

'Too advanced for your level' MY ASS.

I mean i'm still a virgin

But I could for sure take it! He's probably not even that good!

ok stop lying to yourself

He'll see!

And does he really expect me to wait a YEAR?

Fuck that.

I want him now.

I want him to fuck me against his desk while I scream his name-

Fuck.

I guess that's not going to happen.

*sigh*

One can dream.

The bell rings, so I begin to pack my things and leave the classroom.

Mr. Midoriya does so as well and locks the door behind me.

would usually say something rude but I'm too embarrassed. I was just rejected in the most embarrassing way, give me a break. Instead just keep walking and try to ignore the fact that he is walking behind me.

We reach the school exit so I make my way to the dorm buildings. I see Mr. Midoriya get into his car but before he can get in, Ms. Midnight and Mt. Lady come up to him and start flirting.

Fucking sluts.

Fine. They are nice women that happen to be good looking, so they use it to their advantage.

I can't help but feel jealous though.

I know I don't stand a chance, I mean the guy has fucking Midnight and Mt. Lady wrapped around his finger, and usually it's the other way around. To add to that he's my teacher and I'm his student. He's an adult and i'm not. I'm probably nothing compared to the people he's been with...

Why did I ever try to pursue him?

Thinking back on it now it was hopeless.

Or was it?