Chapter 16

3rd Person POV:
The following morning Katsuki found himself in Izuku's arms. Last night's activities suddenly recollected in his mind and he blushed.

He nuzzled into Izuku's chest and tried not to look underneath the blanket, who knew what he would find, well, nothing he hadn't seen the night before already.

The previous night had been fun.

Not much sleep though.

Nevertheless it was definitely worth it.

It had lasted way longer than necessary,  but hey, they had to make up for lost time hadn't they?

If he had learned anything that previous night it would be that Izuku was an absolute beast in bed.

moving on-

Deku had woken up a bit after Katsuki, and caught him staring. That ensued a small argument and a very flustered Katsuki.

"I was NOT staring! That's bullshit!" Katsuki yelled with a very red face.

"Kacchan~ Don't lie to me!~"

Izuku was not helping his flustered state at all. He blushed furiously and frantically retaliated,

"Shut up! I'm not lying!-" he tried to say but couldn't really look him in eyes quite yet.

Izuku began to straddle Katsuki while holding both of his hands above him. He leaned into Katsuki's ear and said,

"Katsuki~ You lied again, that's not very nice of you. Now... How should I punish you?~" he nipped at Katsuki's ear.

Before he could get any further, Katsuki's phone rang startling both of them. He grabbed his phone and came to the realization that his mother was calling him.

Yes the one and only Mitsuki Bakugou had called him at 9 in the morning probably because she was worried he hadn't come home last night.

Yes, Katsuki had forgotten to notify her about.... sleeping over. His only excuse was that he was.... distracted?

He turned to place the palm of his hand on Izuku's mouth and answered the call.

"What do you want old hag?", he said, obviously trying to mask his nerves.

Izuku was confused. Who was the 'old hag', whoever it was, that wasn't a very nice name...

"Katsuki. Bakugo. Where the fuck are you?", the fact that she didn't yell only made Katsuki more scared for his life.

He would never admit it of course, but he'd never heard his mother this mad before, it genuinely terrified him.

"I'm at Kirishima's.."

Katsuki had never gone over to a 'friend's' house. So Mrs. Bakugo called bullshit.

"Like hell you are. Don't fucking lie to me brat!"

Izuku heard faint yelling so he removed Katsuki's hand and mouthed, 'Who is it?'

He mouthed back, 'My mom'.

Panic was the only word to describe Izuku's face at that moment, though it quickly went away much to Katsuki's shock.

He took the phone and ignored Katsuki's obvious glare fused with nerves with frustration.

"Katsuki where the fuck are you?!"

"Mrs. Bakugo! How are you today?" She went silent for a moment, suddenly she yelled,

"Oh my god! Mr. Midoriya! I apologize for my language...I really hope you didn't hear that....", she mumbled the last part.

"It's fine Mrs. Bakugo! You must've been worried sick about your son! He went a bit overboard at training yesterday so he passed out, no worries though! He is completely fine!,