Chapter 28

Third Person POV:
It got late into the night and Kenji (Minas abuser.... You mf---) realized Mina was late, getting back from her mission.

He went into their bedroom, and noticed the dresser was empty when he went to throw his watch into the wrong dresser drawer. This was Minas dresser.

He decided maybe it was coincidence it was empty, until he decided to make sure by checking the rest. The whole dresser was empty.

Walking over to the closet, he looked in the back and found her leopard print emerald green duffel bag along with the other yellow orange bag that help all her cosmetics was gone too, as well as the clothing from her side of the closet.

He grew more angry as he realized she had no intentions of coming home, he angrily whipped out his phone and tried calling her only to be sent to the automated voice that informs you the number was no longer available and to try again later.

He tried texting her through phone, messaging apps, and social medias. Only his account was blocked..... On everything.

He used a private account he knew Mina had no idea about and looked up her official and private accounts. To find she was taking a brief hiatus from work and every picture of him was long gone off her accounts.

He only grew more angry already planning everything he'd do to her when he got his hands on her.

Nobody leaves him. He wouldn't let her.

(I beg to differ you egotistical, no good, piece of shiiii-----😡😤🤬💢 nvm, let's go check on babygirl right quick.)

Mina was histerical, she was more scared as time went by. She just felt a chill down her spine and just knew. He was aware she was gone. He'd most likely figured out there was never a mission in the first place since her official account announced her temporary hiatus 3 days ago.

He must've figured it out.

Time passed and and she grew more afraid since Ochako had called concerned since her "boyfriend" showed up to her agency saying she hadn't been home in a week and he was concerned.

*Phone call*

Ochako- hey Mina, you boyfriend showed up not an hour ago saying he was concerned cause you hadn't been home in a week and assumed you on a mission only to be told there was no week long Mission for you, poor guy looked like he was crying before he showed up.

Mina- y-yeah I'm just clearing my head for a while since I need space and broke up with him.

Ochako- he told me that you had a bad argument and you stormed out, claiming you had a week long Mission. Poor guy had to sit down, cause he was so stressed. Kept saying he was sorry for yelling at you.

Mina- I don't really want to talk to him r-right n-now. Uhm c-can I uhmm, I -I have to g-go bye chako!

*End phone call*

Mina remembered that phone call, had to have Katsuki hold her. Izuku eventually found them in Minas bedroom with her still crying, and he went and bought them snacks. They had a movie night with cuddles and snacks, in Katsuki and Izukus room.

Days passed and Mina started to feel at home with both Katsuki and Izu as he insisted she call him.

It all came to a head on the fourth day and she was in the front yard helping Katsuki water his rose bushes while Katsuki had to sit from his back pains. She didn't mind.

A car was passing by, and suddenly screeched to a halt.

(MINA BABY, RUN INSIDE WITH KAT AND LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!!😭😭😭😭)

She didn't pay it no mind til she heard Kacchan asking

"Who the fuck are you?! Get off my property bitch!" Very rudely.

She was done with the roses bushes and turned to tell kat to be nice to the stranger since they were most likely lost. Until she heard that voice.

"Mina where have you been?! Do you know how long I've been looking for you?!"

There was no mistaking it that voice and that face... It was Kenji.

Mina started backing to go inside, Katsuki took the hint based on her body language and hauled ass inside with her, locking the door. Calling deku.

Kenji saw them lock the door right as he reached the front porch, approaching the door. He kept knocking, loudly yelling that he just wanted to talk to Mina.

(Yeah right, the only person you're gonna talk to is dekus fist)

About 5 minutes later he heard a car pull into the driveway, someone approach after locking the car up.

"Can I help you" a voice laced with anger asked.

Kenji turned around pale as he saw the number one hero deku standing in front of him.

"U-uhhh, I'm here to speak to Mina, I saw her watering the l-lovely roses." He said trying to act innocent.

"I-im h-her f-fiancee, she left suddenly after we got into a fight and I wanted to ask her to come home."

"So, you're the one who sent our sweet Mina to our doorstep covered in bruises and crying." Deku said smiling with a glint in his eye.

Kenji paled,
*That bitch sold me out, I'll have to catch her alone without her protectors. That bitch I though I chased away all her friends*

"I think it's time you leave, and don't ever show your face to Mina or around here again. Am I clear Kenji Satoshi. Or I WILL end you. Have a nice day." Deku said smiling.

Kenji walked to his car and promptly left, but planning how he could corner her. Alone.

Oh, he would be back alright.

He just needed to speak with Minas mother. After all she was the one to introduce him to Mina and gave him permission to do whatever he liked to her. He remembers the day Minas mother approached him with an evil smile.

Handing her daughter over to him while laughing at everything she knew her daughter would suffer through. He owned her. She could run all she wanted. But he will take back what belongs to him.

-back with mina-

Deku entered to house and found Katsuki asleep, Mina explained he was gonna blow Kenji up but then got distracted by the TV and fell asleep after calling him.

Izu laughed since Katsuki had pregnancy brain and told her that happened often with Katsuki lately. He asked if she was alright and held her while she cried. Explaining he already made the bastard leave, and if he tried anything to just call him.

Katsuki and Mina were both asleep now. Only waking when Izuku gently shook them awake, informing them dinner was ready.

Then off to bed again. Mina staying the night in their room since she hadn't wanted to be alone.

A/N: Here's another update, hope you enjoy.

P.S. Minas mother is a major bitch in this story. And she did indeed set Mina up with Kenji knowing his abusive history. Mina also has no idea her mother knew Kenji prior to them meeting and starting a relationship.