Introseduce Me!

The table was quite for a while. Derek continued to look at Stiles and he made sure to keep eye contact. Those eyes drove Stiles wild. Derek was looking at him like he was the only person in the world. Stiles took a sip of his coffee and stared right into Derek's eyes. He didn't know how to feel. Should he be happy that Derek remembered something he said almost a month ago or should he be scared that Derek remembered? Does this mean that Derek has feelings for him? Does he take a dive and go for the straight frat guy that also happens to play amazing piano as well as told him all these intimate details of his life? Shaking his head Stiles opened his mouth to speak and quickly shut his brain up. "Did I say that?" A good question to ask. At the very least it would stall pretty well.

"You know you said it." Derek said with a small smirk on his face as he said the words. He was onto Stiles and this meant all of Stiles' usual tricks weren't going to work. Stiles shifted in his seat and looked across the table to see Derek was still looking at him with the same expression. His eyes big and his hands worked moving food or the coffee to his mouth leaving his head perfectly trained on Stiles. The eye contact was maddening. Stiles could not get a break. Derek nudged Stiles' hand with his fingers and Stiles almost giggled. "Are you just gonna sit there and giggle?" Derek's voice was soft and it made Stiles feel very comfortable.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Stiles replied coyly. He turned his head just in time as Derek leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"I know."

"What?"

"Just saying." Stiles laughed at the situation as he tried to keep his feelings in check. They finished their food and Stiles was surprised when Derek paid for the whole meal.

"What did you do that for?" Stiles asked. He was more than willing to pay for his portion.

"Don't worry about it."

"Thanks. I guess. So where do you want me to take you? Home?" Stiles asked as they walked back to the car.

"No let's go to your place." Stiles was shocked at hearing Derek say that.

"Are you sure? I can just take you home."

"Yeah I'm sure. Let's go back to your place." Derek stood against the car waiting for Stiles to unlock the doors. A stupid grin spread across his face and all Stiles could do was hack his head and laugh. Stiles unlocked the car and Derek immediately climbed into the car. He sat there waiting for Stiles to start the car. After a minute or two, Stiles got in and started the car driving them back to his place. Scott was gone for the night and Stiles knew that he had the place to himself. On some level, Derek must have known too as he got out of the car and snaked his arm around Stiles' waist. Derek leaned in for a kiss and Stiles knew right then and there they were not going to get any sleep tonight.

When they reached the door, Derek's lips never left Stiles'. They kissed deeply and intensely as Stiles opened the door and they fell inside the apartment. Stiles stumbled to find the light and turned it on after temporarily separating himself from Derek for a bit. AS soon as the light came on, Derek looked at Stiles and smiled. "You're beautiful. You know that right?" Derek's hand made its way to Stiles' face as Stiles chuckled nervously.

"Thanks Derek." He didn't know what to say.

"Where's your restroom?"

"Through there." Stiles pointed down the hall and Derek nodded before walking off in that direction. The second he was out of sight, Stiles began to make their bed. He grabbed some blankets and laid them out on the ground making layers for them to lay on. He grabbed his pillows and soon enough there was a nice sleeping space made for the two of them that was much big enough for both of them to move around freely. "Hey." Stiles said when to the handsome man standing in the doorway in nothing but his boxers. Derek smiled at Stiles and walked over to him never once taking his eyes off of Stiles.