Free

The next morning I woke up to birds outside my window. Sean was still asleep next to me. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him. That being said, it was already 11am and we had Lacrosse practice in an hour. I got out of bed and made my way over to the restroom. I was careful not to wake Sean as I had a much better way of doing so. I splashed some cold water on my face before turning on the shower.

Under the steamy water all I could think about was how my life was about to change. I was planning on coming out so "A" couldn't threaten Sean or myself anymore. More importantly I was coming out to be with the man I loved. Everything always seemed better when you justify it with love. This act was going to change everything about me; how I get treated, how my family will react and how I survive will all a change with this act. So love better do more than justify it. Love better make it the best fucking choice a guy like me can make in a situation like this.

I finished my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. Looking into the mirror, I told myself that everything was going to be okay. I was going to have the man of my dreams and love happily ever after. Smiling at how queer I just became in the last few hours, I tuned and walked over to the bed. Sean was awake and staring at me with that adorably dorky grin on his face.

"Good morning!" he said. His eyes were bright and happy. It was as if Sean was a fucking Disney character. He was always so upbeat and cheerful. It rubs off on you though. Trust me. "You done with the shower? Mind if I commandeer it for a while?" I nod and Sean gets out of bed. His naked body brushes by me as he makes his way to the bathroom. I didn't tell him that I was using the only towel. Instead I removed the towel and put it back in the bathroom for him as I start to get dressed.

Sean must be one hell of a cleaner because he was in the shower for at least 45 minutes. When he came out, there was no towel around his waist. "Air drying are we? Or are you trying to seduce me?" I ask in a playful tone. The truth is I was hoping for a simple answer like 'yes I am trying to seduce you. Is it working?' but I knew Sean better than that. He looked at me then down at his body and ran back into the bathroom with an 'I'm sorry'. He emerged seconds later with the towel covering his juicy cock that I had sucked dry earlier.

We rushed over to school once Sean was dressed. The team was waiting for our coach to give us our orders and for the first time, I really looked at my team. How would they react to me being with Sean? How would Sean react? I was about to test the waters by asking one of them privately but then my phone beeped. I turned away from the group to check my phone and there it was. I hadn't heard from "A" in so long that I was beginning to think they gave up on torturing me. Wrong.

THINKING OF COMMING OUT TO YOUR TEAM NOEL? ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD? -A

I didn't understand at first. Why would coming out to the team make "A" mad? Then I realized the answer. If I came out, "A" would have to leave me alone. That means I can be free. I don't have to worry every time my phone beeps that it's someone trying to destroy me. I was going to do that for them. Before much more reflection could happen, our coach blew his whistle and we ran onto the field.

I hung my jersey on the hook in the locker room. Sean went off to talk to the coach and I had decided to wait for him to come back before I make up my mind. I sit on the bench and look through my phone. I was looking for a way to text "A" back but every time I sent a text back, I got an error message. Just as I was about to give up on the whole idea entirely and walk to the coach's office, Sean came walking up to me. He wasn't happy.

"What's wrong Sean?" I asked with concern as he sat down next to me. He took off his jersey and I immediately got hard from seeing his buff chest. His abs were glistening with sweat. I leaned against his locker making sure that I got a great view of his body. He looked over at me and shook his head. "What?" I ask. Maybe he was thinking what I was thinking. Maybe he wanted to fuck instead of talk.