The Plan

I closed the coffin lid slowly and a smile crept across my face. I know I should be mad but in a way, not seeing Sean's body gave me hope. Maybe he was still alive somehow. It doesn't even matter because now the sounds of war have rung. I will take down "A" if it's the last thing I do! I walked out of the church and all the way back home. Everyone had gone to their own rooms after the service and I was glad to be alone with my thoughts. I undress and hop into the shower grabbing a towel on my way. The hot water running down my body soothed me. I began to plot. I needed to take down "A" once and for all. I'm done being a victim and I cannot let anyone disrespect Sean like that. Why would someone take his body? How did they take it? I grab the bar of soap and begin lathering my arms. It reminds me of when Sean used to shower with me.

"Come on Noel! Give me the soap!" Sean laughed as he reached over me in an attempt to get the soap. I was having way too much fun to let it all end. "Noel, I came in to shower not play!" Sean reached again but he was too slow. His hands ended up landing on my shoulders and I turned to face him. I made sure to stand as close as possible so he couldn't get the soap or away from me. "I'm serious Noel!"

"I'll give you the soap if you give me a blow job." I let my hands linger on his hips before I pull him closer.

"Fine, but no SEX!" Sean smiled as he slowly dropped to his knees and opened his mouth. My cock was already hard and throbbing by the time he got down there. When his lips slipped around my cock, I let out a moan and grabbed his head. I began thrusting into his skull slowly at first then faster. Sean was moaning and sucking like there was no tomorrow.

"You like that cock? Yeah! Take it! UGHHH!" I couldn't help it. Sean drove me crazy! Before I knew it I came down his throat and Sean swallowed all of it. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Now can I please shower in peace?"

"Absolutely!" I handed him the soap and smiled as he turned around and faced the showerhead. As the water and soap slid off his body, I got out and dried off. Showers with Sean are always fun.

Thinking about that time made me hard again. I finished my shower and got out. As I wrapped the towel around my waist, I came up with the perfect plan. All I need to do now is head out and buy some rope. For Sean, for myself, I must do this. I have to get rid of "A" once and for all.

It's been a week since Sean's funeral. March is about to end and I have been waiting for the opportunity to trap "A". His parents still have no idea that they buried an empty coffin and I didn't feel the need to add to their pain. Things have pretty much retuned back to normal except for one thing, Lacrosse practice has been different. Not just because Sean is gone but also because Mr. Fitz has become our spring/summer coach. I love the guy as an English teacher and as eye candy, but he has no idea what he's doing as a coach.

Mike Montgomery has not stopped staring at me. He wanted to talk to me but I guess neither of us want to initiate the conversation so I just watch him stare at me. We both know he slept with Sean. We both know it was blackmail and nothing real. Poor Mike, he has to blackmail someone to get some action. Maybe I can use that to my advantage. Before I had the chance to finish my thoughts, Mr. Fitz blew his whistle. "Okay guys, nice job today! Hit the showers and we'll work on this again next time!" he walked away towards the locker room and left us there to gather our stuff.

Most of the guys finished their showers and already left by the time I was done with mine. As I walked over to my locker to grab some clothes, I can hear panting. I followed the sounds to the coach's office. There was Mike Montgomery bent over the coach's desk. He was moaning and turning his head every few seconds. I could also see from where I stood that he was getting fucked by our coach. Mr. Fitz was thrusting his HUGE cock into Mike and moaning as softly as he could. You can hear the panting and moaning from where I stood behind the lockers. They went at it for another thirty minutes with Mike getting into various positions. At one point he was riding Mr. Fitz and moaning "Oh yeah Ezra! Give that Fitz! AHH! Ugh!" he was really enjoying it. Finally Fitz came and Mike gave him a long kiss. They cleaned up and went separate ways. I followed Mike out to his car and pushed his door closed as he was opening it.

"Well, well, well! I see old habits die hard don't they now?" Mike was stunned when he heard my voice. I can see the hear fear in his face as he looked at me.

"What are you talking about?'

"I think you know Mike. First Sean, now Mr. Fitz? Who's next? Me?" I smirked at that. He is clearly scared out of his mind.

"Look Noel, I-" I placed my hand across his mouth. I'm gonna use hi to get my revenge.

"I don't care what you have to say Mike, I'm willing to look past your… extracurricular activities as long as you help me with something." Mike looked relieved.

"What do you need Noel?" He smirked when he spoke, as if I was gonna make him sit on my dick or something.

"I need you to use your brilliant stalker skills to track this number for me. It's blocked but I bet you can figure out how to track it. Right?"

"Yeah I just need your phone for an hour." I handed him my phone and told him to take his time. I'll be at home when he's finished.

An hour later, Mike showed up at my door. He handed me back my phone and an envelope. We agreed to keep everything we did and SAW a secret. When he left I walked up to my room. The thought that in this envelope is the identity of "A" made me want to jump for joy. The end is here and there is nothing that is going to stop me now.

As I opened the envelope, two pictures slid out. One was a picture of Sean's house at night. You can see in the windows two figures embracing. The time stamp told me that it was the night Sean and I had sex five times in a row. I know that date by heart. The second picture was one of me getting off the bus at my Gay Away Camp. Someone had stood close enough to take the picture and got close to me. I was planning on going back to that camp during the summer but forget that! I'd rather stay home now. Finally on the back of the pics was a note from Mike.

FOUND THESE STORED ON THAT NUMBER, THE PERSON MUST HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEND THEM TO YOU WHEN I HACKED YOUR PHONE. –MIKE

I went through the rest of the envelope and there it was the identity of my tormentor. In big bold letters across the page was a name I never thought would be so cruel to me. Just then I heard a knock at my door and I quickly put everything back in the envelope. When I opened the door, my mom stood there with a smile on her face.

"Honey? There's someone downstairs waiting for you." She turned to go to her room as I closed my door and headed down the stairs to my living room. Standing there in front of the door wearing the same outfit I last saw him in was the last person I expected to see.

"Nate! What are you doing here?"