Threats From "A"

I took Sean into my mouth. All of him. His cock already hard and throbbing. It was amazing having him in my mouth. Sean was moaning very loudly. So loudly in fact that he had to actively put a pillow in his mouth to keep it down. I wrapped my tongue around his hard member. This is the moment I have been dreaming of for so long now. Before I had the chance to do any more of my best moves, a warm liquid enveloped my mouth. He had erupted into my mouth a juicy load.

I swallowed every ounce of that sweet juice before I stood up. "Man! That was amazing! Where did you learn to do that?" Sean asked me in a surprised tone. He looked like he had just discovered candy or something. I smiled at him as I grabbed the bottle of water nearby and took a gulp. As I sat down on the couch, Sean finally pulled up his underwear and jeans. When he sat down next to me he looked over at me expecting my answer. I wanted to milk every second of it so instead I just took a handful of chips and started eating while staring at the T.V.

"Thank you Sean. I have been dying to do that for some time now. It's just natural. I didn't really learn anything in particular. Glad you enjoyed it." I paused. He was still taking it all in with a huge grin on his face. He smiled at me and nodded before suggesting we get back to the game on T.V. I was glad he didn't want to talk about it. I wanted Sean but not if it meant having to deal with lingering thoughts and questions like am I gay or something.

Once the game ended Sean changed the channel to something on the Discovery Channel. I told him I'd rather watch a movie but he said if I wanted to get in his pants anymore, I have to sit through this. Don't be surprised. Sean Akard is anything but slow. He catches on to every situation quickly and can maximize his outcome like no other. I sat there with my arms crossed, pretending to be mad when I was really thinking about sucking him again.

30 minutes into the documentary, I fell asleep. When I woke it was very dark and the table had been cleaned. Sean left a note that told me after I nodded off; he went upstairs to go to bed. He tried to carry me but gave up when I rolled over in his arms and nearly fell. I guess I'm a heavy sleeper. I walked to the kitchen to get some water and that's when my phone vibrated. Oh no. Not again.

GET USED TO LIFE ON YOUR KNEES NOEL. -A

Let me back up. For the last couple of weeks I have been getting notes, messages and texts from someone calling themself A. Whoever they were, they knew things about me that no one else knows. Things that I didn't even know. I wrote off the first couple as some sick joke but then it got personal. A had threatened to out me. I don't even know if I want to come out yet and here I was being treated like dome prized secret.

It didn't get bad until the day before school started last week when A told me to make my move on Sean or lose him forever. I thought about just ignoring it but I didn't want to lose Sean. Not now. Things were finally going somewhere and I am not giving that up for anything. Now A was just being bitchy. Honestly though I don't care because I have Sean now and if I had to spend the rest of my life on my knees in front of him, I wouldn't mind.

I closed my phone and took some water before heading upstairs. I tried to walk lightly because waking up Sean was not something I wanted to do. I wasn't even tired anymore so I walked over to the T.V. and turned it on. Keeping the volume on low, I held the remote in my hand and flipped through the channels mindlessly. It took about ten minutes but I found a Buffy marathon and sat back finally content with what was on. I must have been really into the show because I didn't hear Sean come down the stairs until he sat down next to me.

"So about earlier," he began. Oh no. Now we're gonna have the feelings talk. "I was hoping that maybe it could be a regular thing. Like friends with benefits. You know, unless you want to try for something more." Wow! Sean was thinking exactly as I wanted to. This was going to be really fun. I nodded and leaned over to kiss Sean. Our lips touched and it was like an explosion of fireworks. Sean had the softest lips I have ever kissed and his mouth pressed onto mine almost as softly. When I pulled away Sean had his goofy grin on again and I melted.