Alone With You

Not gonna lie the rest of lunch basically had us taking bets as to why Mr. Fitz was there. It's not like we thought he was some weirdo teacher who never ate pizza, we just thought he would be grading papers while he monitored Aria writing those papers. Wait! Was he actually buying pizza for her? I mean I don't know why he would be picking up two boxes if it was just for him. Hmmm.

Sean went off to the restroom so I took this chance to look in his backpack. Okay hold up. I'm not some creepy stalker or something. I just like to see what Smarty McSmart Smart had in his backpack today. Yesterday he pulled out a full sized dictionary. Yeah. I wish I was kidding. Oh look at this. Sean Akard Mr. Popular was carrying a bunch of Prom King posters. Wow! He was already working on campaigning. It was only September and he is already thinking about Prom. Some things never change.

"Hey man! What do you say we get the rest of this to go and we drop by my place so I can pick up a few things?" I didn't have pajamas, movies or anything with me other than my books and I didn't want to spend the night watching Sean's documentaries about birds or something lame. He nodded and we walked back to my car. On the way I notice that Mr. Fitz is sitting in his car talking on the phone. He was definitely flirting with whoever it was. I can tell. Trust me.

Sean climbs into my Jeep and before I even get a chance to buckle my seatbelt he pulls out his iPod and plugs it into my car. "What do you think you're doing Sean?" I ask with a little playfulness in my voice.

"I wanted to play some music. Obviously." he is actually looking at me like I'm stupid.

"Umm no. You were going to play some audio recording of our textbooks so you can 'teach me' while I drive." I know Sean pretty well. He never had any music on his iPod. He uses it as a textbook substitute. That's been his thing since forever. He would always try to slip in a Chem or Trig lesson while we were hanging out. It's like he was taking it on himself to tutor me.

"You caught me. But next time I won't be so obvious." he has a devilish grin on his face now. It was as if he was challenging me. I ignore the grin and start the car. We get to my house after about 15 minutes and head up to my room passing my mom along the way.

It took me about ten minutes to gather the thing I needed for the night. It included explaining to Sean why it was necessary for me to have my own toothbrush and my own water bottle. Everything at Sean's house had some reference to the Bible and it was awkward to drink anything but water out of them without feeling guilty. In addition to that, I like my own things. Somehow it soothes me.

We finally walk back to my car only for Sean to pull out his phone and call his parents. "Hi mom. I'm going to have Noel over tonight because we both know I don't like staying in the house alone." Sean's face lit up as he listened to his mom tell him what could and could not happen in the house. When he finally hung up, the look on my face prompted him to shrug as he got in the car. Man Sean was really a momma's boy.

I drove us there in about ten minutes all while Sean was telling me about how he wanted to win homecoming king this year because it would make his parents proud. I guess the guy feels like they somehow aren't proud of him even though it's pretty apparent that they do.

When we walked into Sean's living room his T.V. was turned on and the news was playing. I gave him a questioning look and he merely shrugged. Sean watched the news before he went to school. Every morning. It was his way of staying on top of the news because he cares about the world. Yeah I know. Tell me about it.

"Hey you want some food? I'm gonna grab some of the leftover pizza and heat it up." Sean said to me on his way into the kitchen. He ate more than anyone else I knew. I nodded to him on my way into the living room. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote changing the channel to a hockey game.

I can see Sean walking back into the living room with a tray of food. Pizza, chips, soda and a salad sat on the tray waiting for us to consume. Sean plays host very well if I do say so myself.

We sat on his couch watching hockey highlights for about two hours. In between the commercial breaks Sean would ask if I needed anything else. He was so sweet. That's why I had to tell him. But I waited until a baseball game came on before I said anything. I needed him to be semi distracted otherwise it would turn into a conversation with feelings and crap.

"Hey Sean remember camp in eighth grade?" I waited for him to nod before I continued. His eyes were still glued to the screen when I spoke. "Well I have been thinking about a particular night and I was wondering were you actually serious that night we shared a tent?"

Sean turned to look at me. "Umm. I don't know. Maybe. Why?" He was no longer distracted by the baseball game so I knew I had to make it quick.

"Well that night after we kissed, I never really stopped thinking about us. About where we could be as a couple. I don't want to suggest anything but seriously I find you very sexy." I let out a sigh. Maybe seducing him tonight wouldn't be so hard.

"Listen Noel, I see the way you look at me from time to time and I gotta tell you it kinds turns me on. When I kissed you that night, it was impulsive but great! I never felt so strongly about anyone. That's why I suggested that we blow each other but when you gave me a look of surprise mixed with fear I backed off."

I couldn't believe it. Sean and I had been feeling the exact same way all this time. I smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him. His lips were soft and inviting. He didn't pull back at all; instead he pushed towards me while trying to slide his tongue in my mouth. My lips parted just enough for us to really tongue each other but it was Sean who took things to the next level.

He pushed me gently so that he was lying on top of me. I could feel him grind himself into me. He felt like an explosion waiting to happen and thinking about it made me harder than I already was. He continued to kiss me deeply as his hand reached down to undo his pants. Within seconds we were both in our boxer-briefs grinding while we kissed.

He finally stood up and looked at me. "Are you sure about this?" he asked in that caring tone he used whenever he talked to someone in distress.

"Sean Akard I have been waiting for this moment!" came my answer. Our eyes locked and for a second I started to feel guilty, but like all moments of guilt it passed as I got up off of the couch and slid his tight boxer-briefs down his perfectly muscular thighs until I was on my knees in his living room.