Crazy For Your Love (16+ & Angst)

A/N: Zemo and his wife. That's all I can think about when I listen to this. There will be no use of Y/N in this chapter. Zemo is certainly crazy for his wife, and not in the healthiest way. 

CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNINGS: Semi-sexual content. Not smut but not kid friendly. I'd say about 16/17+. He gets a little rough but in a sexy way. Canon character death. Zemo being the psychopath he is but turned up a notch or two. Allusions to suicide. Possibly manipulative Mrs. Zemo? I've lost control of my writing at this point. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please don't leave. I know I should be around more. I'm trying." Helmut's eyes looked so pained. And he seemed to mean it. Didn't change the fact he was gone half the time. 

"If you can't be here for us, then I need to be able to move on. No more doing things halfway." You felt his hands clasp the back of your shirt and you turn. He falls to his knees as tears spill from those brown eyes of his. These were the few moments they weren't dull and lifeless. 

"Please... I promise I'll find a way to be here more. For you. For Carl. Just please don't leave me. I can't lose you. I can't." He chokes down a sob. You reach out to touch his face, seeing hope gather in those bambi eyes. He was so sweet when he was desperate. Too bad he was practically emotionless the rest of the time. 

"If you can keep your promise, and show how much you love me more often, I'll stay." 

He clung to you tighter, leaning up on his knees to look at you like a lost puppy. "Of course. I promise to be a better husband and father. I'm crazy for you, my love." 

You kneel down to kiss him, letting yourself get lost his sea of emotions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hadn't been out in months. Your friends said you should have just dumped him and lived off the alimony, but you knew you could never do that. Even if he was away for months at a time, you couldn't stop loving him. Even if he missed Carl's birthdays and milestones, you could never deny your son the happy moments he had with his father. 

You turn when you hear the front door unlock, not quite believing what you're seeing. 

Your husband quickly shuts the door and comes over to you, taking your face in his hands and kissing you with a passion that you'd missed for years. "I missed you so goddamn much." You kiss him back with just as much energy, not sure how to respond. 

"Did something happen?" 

He shakes his head. "Don't wanna talk about it. Is Carl asleep?" 

"Yes." You gasp a little as Helmut picks you up and carries you to the bedroom, lips on your neck the whole way. He practically throws you on the bed and pins you to capture your lips once again. 

You're both desperate for contact after him being away for so long. But this wasn't just a welcome home fuck. He must've gotten beat up pretty bad on his last mission, because he was never like this. It was like he feared he only had minutes left with you. 

The night's activities certainly didn't last minutes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promise everything will be fine. You two are staying in the country with my father." 

"What about you?" 

"I'll be okay. I have your love to protect me." 

He knew one of them wasn't going to make it. 

He just didn't expect it would be anyone but him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stared at his phone, knowing it was useless to go through old voice messages. It wasn't like it mattered anymore. Or that you'd call, like he hoped every night. You were gone. Gone. Fucking gone. All because of them

He knew you'd think was insane if you could see him now. But it didn't matter. Your body was lying with the rest of Sokovia's remains. Dead, yet still the owner of his heart. You always will be. 

And the rest of the world will burn for it. 

The bomb. 

The murders. 

The soldier. 

Siberia. 

Madripoor. 

The super soldiers.

All of it for you. 

Call him crazy, but he vowed he wouldn't leave this earth until his work was done. 

And now it was time to see his love once again.