|2|

Hoshi's POV

I have a bad feeling about this...first it was Woozi who was acting a little...off. 

And now it's Joshua hyung who was spacing out and didn't even notice his tears falling. What's happening to those two? Did they fight or something? But why would they? Joshua hyung is someone who wouldn't just fight with someone especially Woozi since they're really close with each other although they got close a little too late cause Woozi wasn't so good with talking with people. I even had a hard time talking with him but I really find him super cute and adorable. Especially because of his height and his squishy cheeks that I really like to pinch.

I sigh in confusion. This whole thing is really worrying me too much and Woozi has been distant from me this past few days...that's another problem. Ugh!!! Why are they so hard to understand??!!

"Hoshi-yah! What are you sighing for? Is something wrong?" It was Jeonghan hyung

"Don't ask me that. Ask Woozi and Joshua hyung" I said in frustration

"Woozi and Joshua? Why? Did something happen?" Jeonghan hyung asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder

"Well, you know how Woozi is acting weird back at the waiting room and Woozi seem to distance himself from me so it's really worrying me" I said as I ruffle my hair aggressively 

"Woah, Woah. Maybe Woozi's just thinking about something important and you know how his always busy writing his songs and all. Don't worry too much" He said but that didn't help at all

"But he wasn't writing his songs this past few days and every time I try to talk or do something with him, he always tell me that his going to hang out with Joshua hyung so he can't hang out with me. I'm starting to think that maybe those two have something going on between each other" I said and Jeonghan chuckled nervously which made things awkward for some reason. This is the first time that the atmosphere is like this when were together.

"M-maybe your just over thinking things hoshi-yah" Jeonghan hyung said and avoided my eye

"But there's still a possibility y'know" I said then Jeonghan hyung didn't answer anymore. What's wrong with him now?

"Anyways, what about Joshua? What's with Joshua?" He asked hurriedly 

"Well...when you left the room with seungcheol hyung, we still haven't notice that Joshua hyung was there at the corner of the room close to the bathroom. We only noticed him when the8 fetched me a bottle of water beside the bathroom. We noticed that he was spacing out and he didn't answer us when we were calling him out loud and a few moments later, we noticed some tears falling from his eyes and we started to panic and after the8 shook him again and again, he finally came back from his trance. Then he didn't even know that he was shedding tears then we asked if he was alright but he said that he was and just sat there while scrolling on his phone like nothing happened. Those two are really worrying me especially Woozi" I explained which made Jeonghan hyung silent on my side. Maybe his also thinking since this is his bestfriend we're talking about. I know how much he cares for Joshua hyung and he always takes care of him. I once saw Jeonghan hyung entering Joshua hyungs room, late at night and he just got back from work. I peeked at what he did and he was actually there to say good night to Joshua hyung even though Joshua hyung was already asleep. He even gave him a kiss in the forehead which made me squeal since I really ship this two. They've been friends and all but I think that there really is something more between them but I think that both haven't realized it yet. In other words, they're hopeless...just like me...who couldn't confess to Woozi...

sigh. All this talk is making me loose my good mood...I'm starting to get jealous of Woozi and Joshua hyung's closeness. This whole thing is getting to me and it might drive me crazy. Ugh! What are you doing to me Woozi-ah!!!