|19|

Hola people!!!!! 

Your beautiful Author is finally back!!!! 🥳🥳💖

I know some of you are waiting for this continuation for so long so without any further ado, let's get right into the story!!! ;) 

Enjoy!!!!<3

Seungcheol's POV

I trembling in fear, not knowing what to say or what to do.

Without me knowing, me and Jeonghan were already back at our dorm all alone.

I couldn't face him, I couldn't speak to him...its so hard.

It was all my fault, from the very beginning up until now, every decision I make seems to make everything more worse than it already is.

Sh*t, what now? how can I explain this to jeonghan?

"Seungcheol...what are you thinking?" Jeonghan spoke coldly towards me. Which clearly states that  his angry as of now.

"T-This-- Uhh-" I stuttered because of the lost for words.

"You know I love Joshua and only him...Why are you being like this?" Jeonghan asked disappointingly at me.

"I-I-- I mean..t-this---" Sh*t, why can't I speak properly?!

"Answer me properly while I'm still being patient, cheol." 

There was silence that made me even more nervous. I clearly knew that  Jeonghan will eliminate everything that's been keeping him away from his beloved bestfriend  and I might just be one of that at this very moment.

"I thought you supported me and my love for shua, you even pushed me to do things that can make me and shua get along even more. Why didn't you tell me that you had secret feeling towards me? That even led you to lie to me about you liking Woozi before." Jeonghan stated with sympathy towards me.

"Huh? W-Wait--- I think you got things wrongly....

As if! I'd rather eat spicy foods for a whole week than have feelings for you.

Like wtf? Plus, I really liked Woozi FYI."

. . . 

...Is what I want to say. 

But I can't, can I?

I need to stay calm. I better explain things to Jeonghan properly...

"Actually, I didn't dare deny it to Dino because..." I admit, I'm a little guilty because of what I'm about to say.

"A-Actually...Jeonghan-ah..." Seungcheol trailed off because of the fear of breaking Jeonghan's heart. He clearly knew how much Joshua meant to Jeonghan and because of that, the fear of telling him is slowly making him tear up.

"C-Cheol! Why are you crying?!" Jeonghan was greatly astonished upon the sight of their leader crying.

"I-I'm sorry han, but I don't like you...Everything that I said before was all true...I liked woozi, I really support you and Joshua but.."