|18|

⁂|A Few Months Later|⁂

Jeonghan's POV

Many days have passed, the season's have changed, and so are we...

Can you guys believe it? Its already September and only a few days before my birthday and apparently it has been quite hard for me ever since the fight a few months ago. 

Me and Joshua never made up...and its really troubling me.

But somehow, I manage to make up with Dino. The others eventually forgot about our fight but Joshua never seem to be the same. He never forgave me, he never even spared a single glance towards me. Joshua tried to avoid me as much as possible and its really heartbreaking.

Just when I thought that things will be alright from now on, without knowing it, that's when the problem suddenly appeared;

While all I do is try to get some alone time with him. But it never seem to happen anytime now.

I already tried everything, I even asked help from Woozi and Dino but, I guess luck really isn't on my side;

We have been like this for a few months now and with everyday of trying and ending  up failing, my hope started decreasing day by day.

Its so hard being ignored or avoided by him. I don't exactly know what his thinking right now, but every since last night, I already convinced myself to finally stop trying.

I'm not as patient as you guys think y'know. I've already had enough. If he doesn't want to make up with me then don't.

I'm just wasting my time when he doesn't even appreciate my effort.

"Jeonghan-ah, what are you thinking so deeply of?" A husky voice sudden rang through my ears that caught my attention.

"Cheol-ah, what are you doing here? Where's the others?" I asked to avoid his question.

"Eh, I was bored so I went back. Speaking of which, shouldn't I be asking you that? Where's woozi and the others?" He stated as he scrolled down on his phone.

"Woozi's with Hoshi right now while Wonwoo and Mingyu...I don't know where they went, they just disappeared" I stated uninterestedly but someone seems to care so much that he immediately stormed out going to who knows where.

And once again, I'm alone...

It really is a boring life, I think it'd be better if I just worked today. 

Sigh..

. . . . . .

I thought that I was finally able to think in peace although its quite lonely. But then again, someone suddenly appeared beside me that startled me. Seriously, where are they coming from?

"What are you sighing for?"

"Dokyeom-ah, what are you doing here? Didn't you leave with the others just a few minutes ago?" I asked, trying to fix myself from the shock.

"I got bored so I went back." He stated blankly which kind of creeped me out. 

Are they playing a trick on me? How come his saying the same thing as cheol did? Was it really that boring? Where did they even went to?

"Okay..." After that it started getting awkward for no reason.

DK was only staring at front, that he didn't even blink for exactly 30 seconds. 

"Is...something that matter?" I asked carefully. He turned to me and stared at me for a split second until he sighed heavily.

"Hyung, are you playing with Joshua hyung?" He blurted out that he himself was surprised.