|23|

{Woozi's POV}

Hey peopleee!! Your back again and again to my pov which is something you should look forward on, I'll tell you everything that has happened to me up until now so look forward to it😉

So anyways, here I am right now, relaxing in my chosen room and where I will be staying for the next 3 weeks.

So I've got this insanely big problem of mine which you all know if you've read chapter 20-21.

I just found out that coups hyung is still in love with me, and that cannot be good...

But, the thing that confuses me is, if coups and Jeonghan hyung are dating, why does he like me?

Its either Hoshi is lying to me about coups liking me, or...Jeonghan and Coups hyung aren't really dating..?

But, Hoshi won't lie to anyone about such serious topics like this, especially to me...

So...that leaves us to the other conclusion...

They might not be really dating..!

So Joshua hyung and Dino might still have a chance...but not for sure yet.

But then again...Hoshi said that coups likes me, so this just makes another big problem...what about Dino then?

Honestly I don't have any romantic feelings for coups hyung and you all know how I'm inlove with Hoshi and I know that Coups hyung knows that.

So what's giving coups hyung the hope that I'll like him back..?

...

...

...

Wait...If I like Hoshi, but Hoshi doesn't like me...then..!!!

{Jeonghan's POV}

Its 5:47 in the evening right now, and here I am, walking to wards a path leadibg to who knows where.

Problems keep increasing in my head and before I know it, I'm already at some place that I don't know where.

Hayss...Love, anger, pain...when will it end..?

Everyone's suffering, including me.

Do I blame myself for everything? Should I blame Joshua for having a boyfriend? Should I blame Dino for stealing my love away without me knowing? Or should I blame the world for being so unfair to us..?

The family I once knew is now in the ruins and I don't know who to blame for it...

Without me knowing, I arrived at a beautiful bridge where you can see the sun setting from.

And I was shocked to bump into Dino here, he was also admiring the place but I was sure of the fact that he was thinking of something else at the moment...

The place is beautiful and peaceful...its very calming.

A perfect place to think everything over again...

"Hey, how are you" I asked Dino who was startled upon seeing me there.

"Oh...hyung, what brings you here?" He asked.

"Don't know. My feet just brought me here" I stated as I rest my elbows onto the bridge and watched the sunset.

Dino didn't answer back, maybe he ran out of words to say.

But wow...this place is really beautiful..

The perfect setting for a confession, but...I just wish that I have someone to confess to...like Joshua.