|6|

Jeonghan's POV

Hmph! How can he look at Dino like that when he doesn't even look at me? 

If Dino wasn't our maknae and my baby, then I would've been angry at him right now. How come that he always hang around Dino and Woozi nowadays? Doesn't he miss hanging out with me???

If he was tired and sleepy, then he could've laid on my shoulder and not woozi's. Why does he have to move two seats away from me? I was about to talk to him that time but he suddenly left and changed seats with Hoshi throughout the whole event. Hmph, How can he be so mean to me???

 Hmph, How can he be so mean to me???

(Sorry bout this. He just really looks cute while looking sulking😂😂😂)

Plus, why did he go towards Dino and winked at him before leaving? Dino even patted his head. Why doesn't he let me do that to him??? He even avoids my touch nowadays. Ugh! Hong Jisoo, you're really making me jealous so much in just one day. Sigh, this is frustrating. 

There goes my chance on talking with him. Sigh, why didn't I knew about them, having other plans for tonight. Plus, his with Woozi and Dino again. Doesn't he feel a bit out of place since they're younger than him? And since when did he start to always hang out with them? As far as I can remember, his always awkward when his with the younger members but why does it feel like his more comfortable with them than he's with us?

"Stop sulking too much. Let go of you're frustrations for now and just have fun" The8 suddenly spoke which startled me. I looked at him who was beside me and got relieved that he wasn't talking about me. He was wearing his earphones and I think that his listening to a song. I sighed heavily then continued walking. 

We arrived at a restaurant that's just near where the event was held and the members immediately picked what they're going to eat while me and unexpectedly, cheol was also dispirited. What's with him? I looked around the restaurant and ended up looking at Hoshi who was also sulky. What's with this two? Did they loose to a lottery or something? I tapped cheol's shoulder which made him look at me with a frown.

"What is it, Seungcheol-ah?" I spoke which left him confused

"What?" 

"Tell me"

"Tell you what?" 

"You can tell me truthfully" 

"What?! Are you-" 

"Just tell me. I know everything so just tell me" 

"What?! What do I need to tell you? Are nuts???"

I stopped asking and left him confused and all but I still didn't explain what I meant. I usually do that when I see how gloomy their faces are and they seem dispirited. 

Later on, our order arrived and I was quite shocked to see so many bottles of Beer and Soju. I didn't knew that they're planning on drinking themselves to death.