|12|

|Jeonghan's POV|

A few weeks have passed and everything seems to be progressing well between me and shua. 

Shua has been hanging out with me only this past few weeks which I find really odd. 

I know Joshua, and even if it is me whos his going to hang out with, he wouldn't ditch the others and will give them equal time to spend with each other.

But this pass few weeks have been really odd to the point where I'm starting to question if it is because of me.

He hasn't hang out with anyone else but me this past few weeks and even though I'm enjoying the fact that he gives me lots of attention, I still feel like its no longer fair to the other.

Don't get me wrong. I like shua, and he might be the only man I'll ever love in this lifetime or even in another life. 

Thus, I think that even if I do like him and wants his attention, I wouldn't want him to ditch the other members just to hang out with me y'know.

For example, Woozi and Dino who was always with him back then. Even though I am getting jealous about their closeness, shua shouldn't ignore nor avoid them just because we are on good terms again.

I can see that its clearly affecting those two. Their passion seems to have disappeared into thin air and they now look like some lifeless people. 

This is seriously bad for the both of them and I don't even know what's gotten into shua for being too harsh on this two.

When his with me, he always seems to act normal. But when it comes to those two, he turns into a different kind of person. Kind of like a sheep that had turned into a wolf. 

"Shua-yah, how are things going on between you and those two?" I asked curiously since I no longer see them look at each other nor get near each other this past few days.

"Who?" He responded back with a question mark on top of his head.

"Dino and Woozi" I straightforwardly said which caught him off guarded.

Actually, we already talked about this last week ago but he still haven't told me the reason why they fought. So here I am, trying to get a little bit of hint upon what's the cause of this fight.

He straighten up and regained his composure then said "Don't worry about it. We'll be fine..." He stated with a hint of unsureness which I noticed real quickly.

"With what I'm seeing right now, I'm sure you'll never be fine." I retorted back and sat down beside him who was  sitting on his bed.

I snatched his phone away from his hands and made him look only at me.

"Why can't you tell me the reason why you fought? Is it that personal that even you can't tell your bestfriend?" I asked angrily. I've been patiently waiting for him to speak up to me this past few days and believe me, I tried waiting. But I'm already at my limits.

"Jeonghan-ah, we talked about this already"

"Sure we did but why can't you let me know? Maybe I can even help you guys solve it." I suggested which made him frown and massage his temples.

"No, we can solve it ourselves. You don't have to get involve in this Jeonghan-ah" He responded back which made me furious.

He stood up and was about to leave the room when I shouted at him from behind.

"Seriously, do you even trust me?!" I shouted that made him stop then looked back at me with a frown again.

"What are you talk-"