|3|

Mingyu's POV

I just finished getting interviewed after dino of course, after that, I left the stage and went to our waiting room where the others were. I don't know why but those three at the corner are giving out a dark aura which made the whole room silent. This is the first time that our waiting room is this silent, what's going on with those three? They were just fine this morning so what happened? Dino was also in a good mood after he left the stage after getting interviewed for our going seventeen but what happened now? His really gloomy, alongside Woozi hyung and Joshua hyung. Did something happen that I'm not aware of?

I sat down on the chair, close to the table, beside The8.

"Psst! What happened to those three over there?" I asked

"They've been like that ever since Dino came out from the bathroom. Actually, at first, it was only Joshua hyung and dino, but all of a sudden, woozi hyung came in, already in a bad mood then he sat there beside Joshua hyung and now, the others are getting a little worried about those three. We don't know what happened to them" The8 explained as he laid his phone down the table

What happened to dino? Isn't he the most excited one cause we're meeting with our fans? It's also his birthday today so I can't really find a reason why his in a bad mood today. The next thing is Joshua hyung, what's with him? His not acting like his usual self today. His more.....quiet than usual. He might be a quiet person but there's still something weird about his quietness today. 

While Woozi hyung is acting weirdly today. His been at it since this morning. Actually, his the first person who I'm really worried about ever since I started noticing his strange actions ever now and then. He's having his unusual mood swings ever now and then and it's really strange because I also notice how his purposely avoiding Hoshi hyung. I actually confirmed that his really doing it on purpose because I once heard his and Joshua hyung's conversation once when I was passing by at the studio. Which made me wonder, why would he want to avoid hoshi hyung all of a sudden? Why does his mood always change so easily? Why is he more sensitive than before? 

I came to a conclusion that maybe, there's something going on with those two. Maybe it's because woozi hyung have some feelings for hoshi hyung? I thought of these because, all of what he was doing right now, is showing that his really having this sort of feelings for hoshi hyung. And it's really obvious cause it's only hoshi hyung who he was avoiding so much. He even told Joshua hyung to replace him in talking about the new songs with Hoshi hyung. I also already noticed how Hoshi hyung is being effected by this. His cheerfulness is slowly fading every time Woozi hyung avoids him. And every night, I always see him talking with DK and there was this time when he actually cried because of what Woozi hyung's doing. It just proves to me that Woozi hyung is really an important person for him. I'm sure that he doesn't want this to keep on going and going or else he might loose his patience and might just do what Woozi hyung is doing to him right now. Avoiding someone isn't easy though but the one being avoided is the one who is most affected by this action.

"Mingyu hyung! It's your turn to change!" I heard Seungkwan shout

sigh. I'll make sure to find out what's going on with those three. I'm really close to those three although I'm not that close to woozi hyung but I still want to help them out. I know that it's their own business but what are brothers for if they're keeping something from us? We've been together for years now and I think that there is still somethings that are need to be known and need to be shown to the other members to understand each other more. 

hah.....I almost forgot my biggest problem! Ugh! How am I going to hide this from the other guys? I know that I just said that we shouldn't hide from each other but this is really serious. I can't just come out and shout that me and wonwoo hyung are dating. That would put them into a big shock and that's the last thing that I want to do.