Chapter 1

The Big News part 1

" Mari....wake up....u have school. " A little red kwami flies near her and tries to wake the bluenette up.

" 5 ...more...mins...tikki..." She rolls over and goes back to sleep.

" but....Marinette..."

A blonde boy enters the girls room and winks at tikki before yelling. " AKUMA!!!"

Marinette jumps out of bed and goes in a defensive pose before she could respond, she see him laughing.

" Oh Haha! Very funny Adrien..." Mari pouts. "Well u were not waking up plus mum said u going to be late if u slept longer."

Flashback:

It has been almost  2 years since Adrien ran away from his abusive dad Gabriel and he lost custody of Adrien.

Marinette realize from earlier that she love Adrien like how a sister loves her brother and felt the need to protect him.She convinced her parents to adopt Adrien which they happily did.

After one akuma battle , Chat Noir carried the tired Ladybug to an abandoned alley where she transformed back. She panics as her identity was revealed but Chat smiles and revealed his identity as well.

He was happy that his sister was ladybug and she was the greatest. They became like a brother-sister superhero duo as they fight crimes and after fu gave the miracle box and guardianship to Ladybug.
(Hawk-moth didn't see the identity of the other heroes at all)

Adrien helps hers understand the box and her responsibilities as Ladybug, MDC and the guardian. he does patrols solo so to let marinette rest if she is too tired to do anything.

Back to the present

Marinette chases Adrien with a pillow. Adrien takes cover behind a chuckling sabine.

" Now u two behave and go get ready...ur going to be late for school." She chuckled.

" Oh crap...I have not changed!!" Mari runs back to her room and Adrien to his room.They both come out with their new looks...original MDC.

Marinette outfit :

Her hair:

Adrien outfit:

Adrien outfit:

(None of these pics are mine)

They both had their breakfast and heads to school together.

They meet up with their friends Nino,Chloe, Nathaniel,Marc, Kim,Max,Alix,Luka and Kagami.

(She now attend class with them at their college)

" Hey!mari-bug! Adrikins!! " Chloe runs to them giving them both a hug.

" Sup bro..." Nino said and Adrien fist bump him.

Nino had broken up with Alya since she kept believing lie-la and had seen her actually hurt Marinette. Luka,Kagami and Chloe knew from the beginning that lie-la is a lier. Max, Kim and Alix found out that she is a liar after checking some facts.

Marc and Nathaniel had seen lie-la threatened and hurt Marinette so they don't believe any of her lies.

" Come on ...quickly today Madam bustier will announce that if we have won the trip or not." Chloe said dragging Marinette to class. " Slow down queenie!" Mari giggles

The group sat down and talk about favorite topics . They are also  permanent miraculous holders.

Nino-Turtle aka Carapace

Chloe- Bee aka Honey bee

Luka- Snake aka Viperion

Kagami- Dragon aka Elementals

Kim - Monkey aka King Monkey

Max- Horse aka Pegasus

Marc - Goat aka Ram

Nathaniel- Fox aka Red Fox

Alix- Bunny aka Bunnix

They all knew each others identity and trained in secret so they have more strength to defeating the now Shadowmoth for his akumas are getting stronger.

Soon lie-la and her sheep soon entered the class.Lie-la looks like was crying *cough*fake*cough*. Alya walks over to Marinette fuming and  was about to slap her when Adrien grabs her hand.

" WHAT THE HELL AGRESTE???" Alya yelled snatched her hand away

"Once again, It is dupian-cheng to u Alya! " Adrien said standing in front of mari. " Why the hell u tried to hit my sister?"

" Just because they adopted u doesn't mean she is ur sister...After all u so called sister hurt Lila!!" Alya yelled.

"..hic...it true look...she gave me this bruise as she pushed me." Lisa shows her *cough *fake*cough * bruises.

" One...I was here this whole time in class with them....two that is very good makeup u did with ur so called wound" Mari said.

Lisa fake cries again and her sheep comfort her.

" Don't worry sis...I know last time I told u that u should take the high road but now...but don't u worry we are gathering evidence to defeat her soon, she will get karma." Adrien said comfort Marinette. " we plus mom,dad,Jagged and Clara believe in u..we know ur our sweet Marinette. "

She smiled " Thanks brother! " Then suddenly,  Miss bustier comes into the room and settled everyone down.

" Class I have amazing news to tell u" She said.

To be continued:-

A.N

That is part 1 of Chapter 1 of Robin's Ladybug. Plus I will make Adrien remain as the true black cat holder cause I love a got brother sister fighting crime.And yes Adrien will  no longer say ' U sHoUld takE tHe High ROad!'

See u next time readers
- A