Chapter 11

The Date

Back at the Cave

The team watches the fight again from the screen. They watch all the miraculous team fights, power ,skills any info they can get from  the video.

" So what did we got so far?" Dick asked Oracle.

" As far as I know...these are the information I got so far." She said handing showing the the info she got" From the looks of it...the one with the red and back suit of a bug...is the leader."

" Pretty Young...I give it that she could be 16." Tim said " Any idea on the identity?"

" No...it is like that suit of their protects the identity with magic. I looked at them for any facial match....it is like they are a ghost." Barbara said

" Keep looking." Bruce said leaving the room

" Where are u going?" Dick asked

" Damien said that the girl said that ladybug had send help to the justice league long before but was rejected." He said putting on his cowl " I need to see if that is true."

He drives off in batmobile.

At the hotel

" OK I am nervous." Adrien said  as he gets ready.

" I mean who wouldn't..." chole said " ur having a date with superboy."

" chole we are just friends...we are only going to get to know each other."

" heard that before." Nino said

" Come on...head to the roof and be back at 10...I will do patrol around the area alone" mari said
He nods and heads to the roof. He waits for 5 mins after 8 and sighed.

" Maybe he is late..." he said to himself

" I see ur excited for this" a voice said behind him. Adrien jumps and turns around.

" jumpy are u?" Superboy chuckled " Yeah sorry u startled me" He replied nervously

" aren't u cute"
" I am not cute." Adrien said

" are u ready?" He asked as he takes his hand
" for what?" He asked " For this" he carries him in a bridal carry and flies away.

" WAOOHOOO!!!" He said excited as they fly.

Justice league headquarters

Batman opens the league computers and looks for the video messages deleted which were sent to them.

He finds the one from Paris and opens them.He watches the videos and gets mad. " Hal that idiot." He said getting up and pressing the button.

" Justice league...Meeting in the hall...now" He said

A.N:

Sorry I hadn't wrote in a while. School just got over and I was working on my other book "Daughter of merlin " which is a fanfic on merlin x hp. As much as u enjoy this book I hope u enjoy the other book as well...and thanks for the more than 3.9k reads...I couldn't believe it when I saw the reads.it means so much to me.