Chapter 14

After inviting him inside, she makes him a hot cup of hot chocolate and got a few heated-up croissants to go with it.

" here...these croissants are from my parents' bakery." She said offering it to him. He reluctantly took it and takes a small bite of the croissant.

His eyes widen at the taste. " These are good. " Robin said before taking another bite. " I am glad...they taste better when they are freshly made from the oven. if you ever come to Paris...I will save you some."

Robin nods before finishing the croissants. " So what do u want to know?" Marinette asked after taking a sip of her drink.

" Everything about them" He said

" OK well....it all started 2 yrs ago. A classmate of mine got upset and mad which made an akuma appeared for the first time. It turned him into a rock monster. My friend...ex-friend Alya followed him to get a scoop like Lois Lane. " She said

"She believed that there is a superhero going to save them. That is when ladybug and Chat noir came and save the day. We learned about the villain also that very day." 

" That villain is shadowmoth?" Robin said

" Yes but at that time he was called hawkmoth but he is called shadowmoth now cause he is using the power of 2 merged miraculous.  The peacock and the butterfly....that is what ladybug said once. I overhearded her after she fought a battle."

" So why this hawk-moth started attacking Paris?" He asked

" Well...I am not too sure on that....he always asked the people he akumatise to bring ladybug and Chat noir miraculous. " She said ' I can't fully tell him everything or it will be suspicious. '

" Based on that ladyblog, many were akumatised even children no older than 10 months old."Robin said

" Yeah...everyone is trying to control thier negative emotions not to get akumatised,  but lately ladybug is been giving these mini lucky charms which protect us from being akumatised.  Nearly everyone got this charm and they weren't akumatised anymore. " She said as he showed him her charm.

" So this charm acts as a magic shield?"

" Yes...everyone in my class was akumatised except me and my brother. I hope to keep it that way that he and I never turns into villians of hawk-moth. " She said

" I see....I should go. I have to head for patrol. Also tell ladybug to meet us at top of that building over there....Wayne Industries. We want to take her to met the JL." Robin said heading to the balcony.

" I will informed her Robin...oh wait !" She goes back in and brings him a box. " Here gives these to ur batfam. They are macaroons...u might need energy for it will be a long night."

Robin looks at the box surprised but gives a batman smile. " Thank you Marinette. " He said before swinging off the roof.

Later,

" THESE ARE DELICIOUS!!" Nightwing said as he ate the macaroons.

" Hey demon-spwan! Let me have some more!" Red Hood said trying to take more.

" HANDS OFF TODD, THE REST ARE FOR PENNYWORTH " Robin yelled.

" mmm...I should sponsor her parents bakery...these are delicious. " Batman said eating his macaroons.

" I wished I had my coffee to go with this." Red Robin said.