Chapter 10

Batman's pov

This Paris team of heros.....they know what they doing....how...how long they have been doing then. I then noticed my sons where doing something the ladybug hero was asking them to do. I wonder why her suit changed again when she summond that toy.

" Oracle...get this fight filmed." I spoke into the comm.

" Way ahead of u b..." Oracle replied.

Marinette's pov

" Chat noir....I got a plan" I told him as he lands next to me.

" What is it..." He asked and I whispered to him and  hands him the toy.

He immediately gets to position and so do I.

" Hey!! Toyboy??" Chat noir calls the boy to the roof.

" Its TOYMAKER!!!!" He said hovering on the hoverboard

" Ur Gun seems so cool....Can this kitty have it???" Chat noir acts " I will trade u for this toy!!!" He waves a mega bot 3000 in front of him.

" Cool!!! A MEGA BOT!!!! DEAL!!!!" He said  jumping on the roof and them Chat holds him tightly.While distracted,  I yoyoed the hoverboard to Robin who chops it to half.

" CATACLYSM!!!" Chat noir yelled and destroy the gun.

A black butterfly flies out if the gun and a blue feather flies out the hoverboard.

" No more evil doing for u little feather and akuma" i opens my  yoyo and swings it. I  catch the butterfly and feather.

" GOTCHA!!" I said then opens the yoyo again. " Bye bye little feather and butterfly!" I  said as a white feather and white butterfly flies out.

Chatnoir bring Toymaker down who turns back into the little boy. then I summond a ladybug charm from the yoyo .

" What happened???" The boy asked looking around in wonder.

" It is alright....u got akumatise but I assure u ....u will never be again...Here" I give him the charm.

" umm....what will that do??" Nightwing asked me.

" Ladybugs bug charm.....it is a protection charm for the people who got akumatised" Red fox said landing next to him " It is ensure the boy will not turn into Toymaker again...or get akumatised at all as long he wear it."

" This charm will protect u from evil...so u will not turn into that mean boy again" I said putting the charm on him.

" Thanks and sorry for the destruction...I didn't mean to...I am sorry" The boy said sadly but I smiled .

" Hey kid....watch this" I said taking the toy " MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!" I throw the toy and ladybugs emerged fixing all the destruction.

" WOAH!!!!!" The boy said happily.

Then my earrings and Chat's starts beep.

" Better get moving...we have to head back to Paris before we transform back" Chat said as the team goes to ahead.

" Wait..." Robin said

" Oh yes u guys have question but sorry I have to go or my portal to Paris will close and I may have identity relieved....Plus Robin...u got the girl...Marinette's no...right....I will tell and and she will let u know the location to meet later today....Bug out!! Take care kid" I said before i swing away

Red robin's pov

Ok I definitely need to research on that hero team.....and who is no did Robin get???

In an Wayne office building which was destroyed due to the attack.

" I have to do the paper work again???" A worker said seeing the destruction of the office...then ladybugs came and fixed everything before vanishing. Everyone just stared in shocked before cheering

" NO MORE EXTRA PAPERWORK!!!" They are cheered and rejoiced. Some cried tears of joy.

" MY WORK IS SAVED!!!" One of the said hugging the pile of paper trying not to cry.