Chapter 7

Day at the park

While Adrien is unconscious on his bed , mari and the gang had already laid out the perfect date dress for him.

Since today the class arrived at Gotham thier tour starts tomorrow so they have a free day.

The gang decided to split up and explore the nearby shops and park near the hotel.

Marinette grabs some coffee and snacks from the cafe and heads to the park.

She looked around the beautiful flowers at the park...and finds a spot under a tree . She start sketching a poison ivy outfit.

" These flowers.are perfect....I should use red and green....I know a green dress with red fake flowers....oh and  green ribbons ...I can make the look like vines." Mari said as she sketch the outfit.

" That sounds beautiful doll!!" A voice spoke from the tree. Marinette jumps and looks up. It was harley quinn.

" Ur ....ur harley quinn..." Marinette said

" In the flesh.....yoik!!!" She snatched the book from Marinette hand and flips before seeing the pictures in it.

" Hey!!" Mari said

" Oh wow these are beautiful....OMG IS THIS ME???" Harley points to a page on inspired by her outfit.

" Um yes....." Marinette said

" What is ur name darling???" Harley said

" Marinette...Marinette Dupain cheng ....." She said

" Marinette....Marinette......Wait that Marinette....the princess of Gotham???" Harley said

" Wait what?" she said

"

Riddler spread the word to us villians about u....there was a prince as well."

" Yeah...my brother...."

" Omg....U should meet with Ivy....follow me doll" She grabs Marinette hand and dragged her to the greenhouse.

" IVY~ BABY~" Harley said " LOOKIE WHO I MET....THE PRINCESS OF GOTHAM!!" She hugs Marinette while introducing her . A tall woman with pale green skin and bright red hair looks at her.it was posion Ivy

" What a beautiful flower u found harley....the princess u say" Ivy said " How lucky we are to meet u..."

" Um...Nice to meet u..." Marinette said nervously

" Lookie baby....looking what she drew....what a fashion designer...." Quinn gives her Mari sketch book.

Ivy looks at it and smiled. " How lovely.....and thinking of using fake flowers??? Wonderful.....my babies will not be harmed...." she said " What talent...."

" Tha...thanks....I love ur greenhouse" Mari now out of harley arms and looks around the greenhouse.

" Thank you...all my babies are wonderful here...." She said . Marinette see a giant Venus flytrap goes to her. She pets it without realising what she was doing. The flytrap pats like a dog and snuggled Marinette making her laugh.

" Lookie Ivy...Georgia likes Mari...." Harley said

" She is bright like a marigold....it is like the plants grow better when she is around. " Ivy smiled seeing the smile on Marinette.

" Can we keep her Ivy....pls...pls.pls!!!" Harley begged

" She is not an orphan...from what u heard she visiting Gotham for a class trip....but we can be her aunts is she likes" Ivy said

" I would like that....can my brother call u aunts as well??" Marinette asked

" OF COURSE !!! CALL ME AUNTY HARLEY AND SHE AUNTY IVY...." Harley said happily.

" Is it possible if u Don mind...that I make u guys some clothes....inspired by ur outfits" Mari asked

" I would like that...." Ivy smile and harley nods fast.

" Great...I need ur number and measurements" Mari giggles as she gets licked by Georgia.